New LovePlus Turns Your Girlfriend Into Fantasy Weather Girl

Friendshipandmagic

May 13, 2011
I love how many people in here act like courting virtual girls is the weirdest thing ever when there are also so many Bioware fans on this site.

Oh no, your playing Mass Effect to shoot aliens and save the galaxy from the reapers. The sex with crew members is a side thing right? :p

I wonder if dating the girls in these games is more complicated than picking the chat option with the heart symbol. Looking at you Dragon age 2.

Fleaman

Nov 10, 2010
Ahhh, I love watching Westerners trying to figure out Love Plus. You can see the gears turning as they read, gradually losing patience as they fight the urge to blurt out "but what do I SHOOT?!"

Tina Zheng

Jul 9, 2011
I don't know what the hell all you are getting your knickers in a bunch for. For those of you complaining about how creepy this is, have you ever heard of "eroge"? much worse stuff. If you've never played it or just don't understand the appeal then you have no right to criticize how other people want to spent their free time.

Wayne Chattillon

Dec 25, 2013
The Reson Why The Game Dasnt Get an English Release is becose The English Regions Hasnt Exsprested An Interst in Localiseing The Game