New Star Wars Animated Series Airing in 2014

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
JediMB said:
Sniper Team 4 said:
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm starting to wish Lucas was back in charge. At least he left the E.U. alone...most of the time.
Lucas mangled the EU pretty badly with Clone Wars.

Like that time when the race that had been created specifically for Asajj Ventress was no longer her race. Or that time when Alderaan's capital was moved from a nordic-looking region with mountains and pine/spruce to a differently colored version of every other jungle on the show. Also that time when most of the EU lore about Ryloth was invalidated.
Oh, I know. Don't forget that Master Adi died at Grevious' hands, not at Savage's, and that Barriss Offee going traitor on the Order (when she dies alongside her Master a few months later) messed up some serious stuff. However, I just feel like Disney seems to be on a warpath in order to wipe out everything that has been built in the E.U., something Lucas never would have done because he supported it.

VoidWanderer

Sep 17, 2011
Here are the rules...

No Jar-Jar. No Starkiller. None of the versions of Darth Maul. No Boba Fett as a major protagonist. No Jedi.

Now, if anyone wants me, I am hiding under my blanket because captcha is getting psychic again.

'half full' *shudder*.

Seriously who the hell programmed this captcha?

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
I hope its REALLY close to the concept art because I didn't like the style of the clone wars cartoon or the CG show

And shit it's CG again.