New Trailer Immerses You in the World of Skyrim

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
Wow. I got goosebumps while watching that. I took off from work on Friday, so I will pick it up at midnight, and play until I pass out. The wife told me as part of my birthday present I can play all day on Friday, too. Man, oh man... I cant believe its almost here!

Saulkar

Legacy
Aug 25, 2010
Country
Canuckistan
I am just wondering how long it will be before the moding community starts releasing sex mods for this game.

Weslebear

Dec 9, 2009
ViciousTide said:
SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

And my GF will be gone all weekend, so endless play sessions! Hell yeah! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

I will be uploading 15 min intervals of every Quest on Youtube to log my Adventures in the World of SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

Keeping track of beheadings I give in SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!

Keeping track of Dragons i Teabag in SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!SKYRIM! SKYRIM!
Just thought you would like to know, on the video upload page you can ask for unlimited video length. As long as you have no copyright issues and can confirm by text message it's you, you can enjoy uploading Skyrim videos as long as you want.

ZeroMachine

Oct 11, 2008
It's as if the Nine themselves made this game in the dimension of the Elder Scrolls games and then decided to give it to us.

NEED.

I NEED THIS GAME.

NAO.

Dear god, I'm spelling "now" as "nao". Hurry the fuck up, Friday!

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Daystar Clarion said:
I have prepared for this moment for years.

Skyrim.

[HEADING=2]COME AT ME BRO![/HEADING]
Yes, quite. God, the first time I saw a clip of the conversation with the blonde woman offering work if you have "the backbone" for it, it really hit me how different it is from the Oblivion version. It's AWESOME.

chaos order

Jan 27, 2010
Kwil said:
The Last Nomad said:
Kwil said:
What's really cool about that trailer is how many of the places I actually recognize from Oblivion.
Err. Its a totally different place than in Oblivion. Skyrim is set in Skyrim and Oblivion was set in Cyrodiil. I don't see how you could recognise any of the places as they've never appear before...
Really? Wow. Their creative team must blow then, because I could swear some of those town shots are exactly some of the towns in Oblivion.
well the it wouldnt surprise me if you thought you saw bravil (or whatever town is in the north of cyrodil) cause it has alot of nordic architecture

Michael Wall

Nov 9, 2011
chaos order said:
Kwil said:
The Last Nomad said:
Kwil said:
What's really cool about that trailer is how many of the places I actually recognize from Oblivion.
Err. Its a totally different place than in Oblivion. Skyrim is set in Skyrim and Oblivion was set in Cyrodiil. I don't see how you could recognise any of the places as they've never appear before...
Really? Wow. Their creative team must blow then, because I could swear some of those town shots are exactly some of the towns in Oblivion.
well the it wouldnt surprise me if you thought you saw bravil (or whatever town is in the north of cyrodil) cause it has alot of nordic architecture
Bruma is the northernmost town, Bravil was south of the Imperial city, along the Niben. Anywho, someone said they were dissapointed about buying it for 360 instead of PC, I know how it feels, but I always end up in the "red light" section of the internet and ruining my PC, so I'm actually kind of glad I'll be playing this on my Xbox.

Imbechile

Aug 25, 2010
Judging by all the videos and information I heard it will probably be an overhyped, overrated shit.
Ahhhhh..... Will we ever get an complex and deep AAA RPG ever again?

damarque8

Mar 10, 2010
Sean Connery, Patrik Stewart, Liam Nissan and Kermit the Frog... Quite possibly the best voice actor lineup ever. Bethesda will get it right eventually.