New Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Footage

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
...so he was given an award for excellence in film making, & in appreciation showed them that. I hope the panel were kicking themselves throughout at the irony of their decision.

The Shade

Mar 20, 2008
Kaboom! Bang! Foom!

Looks like great mindless fun!

---

Sidenote: Why are there no Transformers that turn into Golf Carts? It would be the perfect cover...

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
Should have been more footage of the robots kicking the shit out of each other. You think I'm going to see Transformers for story!?

Anyway, I'm pretty excited for this. Michael Bay is always good for mindless action.

RooksEye

Mar 17, 2009
This movie will be awesome! I thought the first was really good, so I've been waiting for the second one.

Nurb

Cynical bastard
Dec 9, 2008
Transformers is Dawson's creek with special guest stars "some robots", filmed by a ferret with a camera on it's head and a sugar high darting around the scenes so you can't tell what those metalic blurs are doing to each other. I also hate 'Laboof', who studders and whines like woody allen and the fact Bay had to make a slow-mo shot featuring the vagina he's currently making use of. Also, the black robot was the first one to die!

South park said it best when they pointed out he doesn't have ideas, just special effects.

"BOOM! BLAM!"

GloatingSwine

Nov 10, 2007
Internet Kraken said:
Giant fighting robots and teenage angst.

What
At this stage, I'd be surprised if you could have giant fighting robots without some measure of teenage angst.

Or a love triangle, if your name's Shoji Kawamori.

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Yeh I'm quite shallow when it comes to movies, if it has awesome special effects then I will love it. A movie could have the best actors and the best plot of all time, but if it has bad special effects then I will hate it, movies are mostly about the aesthetic experience for me. I Think Micheal Bay is awesome.