New year, new you?

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Surprise surprise, I wanna lose weight too. I dropped 50 pounds over the pandemic in 2020 and 2021, only to gain 30 pounds back in 2022. A good chunk of that 30 is muscle, but majority is still fat. Gotta eat more veggies and less random snacks that are just laying around.

I also want to a) get regularized at my first job and b) use my regularization bonus to get the PC I've been dreaming about for close to a decade.

After that I'm going to reevaluate my career choice and see whether I want to try and grow here or try and land a higher paying job elsewhere. Big decision really, my current job is decent paying and has a great culture, but I am a little anxious that so many of my university peers are making significantly more than me. Their jobs are naturally significantly more stressful as well, but maybe I'd be willing to put up with that stress if I was being paid 4x more what I am now.

Ultimately though, my main goal for this year and the next few years will be to find a way out of this shithole I call my motherland and move to a relatively less shit hole.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Bored people of the internet, your disinterest and/or impatience for lengthy nautical epics from 172 years ago is expected and duly noted.

Reactions: Mister Mumbler