New Zodiac Signs. Apparently people care about it.

Fetzenfisch

Sep 11, 2009
The only Zodiac that really counts is the one from Sheng Xiao. I will be an Ox whatever those startilting scharlatans say. :p

btw:even with the new dates i am still cancer. And if you attack me i spread in your body and kill you.

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
I'm not become and Aries. I like Taurus, I'm sticking with it no matter what. Call me stubbron but that's where I belong.

Also Tauron from BSG was a cool place but that's besides the point.

Clueless Hero

Oct 5, 2009
Snowalker said:
I'm a Gemini or a Taurus...

Damn...

I feel like I'm both..
This. Well, kind of. I mean, don't get me wrong, I don't believe this stuff, but my personality much more closely matches Gemini then Taurus. Thus, I decline to change.

Shade184

Nov 11, 2009
I reckon it'd only really count for people born after the changeover. I was born in the old Aquarius, and that still fits me to a T. (Whether I believe in it or not is irrelevant.) Capricorn doesn't suit me at all.

SkyeNeko

Dec 30, 2010
from Pisces -> Aquarius. wat. Anyways, I thought only the Eastern signs shifted, not the Western zodiac... http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/life/has-your-horoscope-changed-2439951/

Adventurer2626

Jan 21, 2010
I'll care of the Chinese zodiac changes. Even then I'll ignore them and still say I'm a Dragon since it was the sign I was born under. Boo quasi-science culture changes!

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
So now im a Sagitarrius. What does this mean. Have I been one all along?, or is this new? Should I change my personality to suit? Who am I?!

merf1350

Sep 1, 2008
Poopster said:
I'm an aries now? i lol'd i'm still with taurus...sounds much cooler being a bull
Yes, me too, not to mention that everything I've ever read about Taurus describes me very well, where Aries does not.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
Appears my Sagitarius days are over, and I'm now this new sign. Cool, I suppose. I must admit, I do prefer the old way his name was said to the new. "Serpentarius" just sounds so much cooler than "Ophiuchus", something I don't even know how to pronounce.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
UPDATE: Don't panic, horoscope fans. The Ophiuchus constellation is used by astronomers, while astrologers chose not to include it. We just thought it was an interesting idea to think about.
So apparently by not being real, they reject it because it would take to much work to fix it.