Next Marvel movie

TheFinish

Grand Admiral
May 17, 2010
4173 said:
TheFinish said:
Fair point. I had forgotten about that costume. I was thinking of her classic look.

Oh yeah, her original costume would raise some eyebrows at least. But if they made the movie I'd think they'd go with the blue and red costumes.

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
octafish said:
I would love to see someone attempt to translate Ditko's Dr Strange art into film.

You don't want to see a Captain Britain film?

For mine it would be Giant Man/Ant Man/Yellow Jacket/Goliath/Wasp/Ultron. Henry Pym should be in the Avengers.
Dr. Strange was my first thought when I got home from watching The Avengers, I think they could use that film to tie into Thanos very easily... Plus it is just an awesome concept for a film

Amgeo

Apr 14, 2011
I don't know about a new character, but you know what I'd love to see?

Thor and Captain America hanging out, fighting crime and catching up on pop culture.

Felipe Nurwandi

Oct 30, 2011
Black Panther movie is pretty much confirmed at this point, so those you want it can look forward to it :) Probably 2014.

Crazy_Dude

Nov 3, 2010
My first choice would be Black Panther he is simply an amazing character and he deserves his own movie. But with the new villian revealed at end of The Avengers I am all for Doctor Strange. If you want to fight Thanos you got to have more heavy hitters. Doctor Strange also adds more magic/mysticism and I would love to see that.

Ms . Marvel would be a great choice too a strong female character that can stand toe to toe with The Hulk and Thor? Yes please.

Ant-Man and Wasp are part of the original line up but I always viewed their powers are rather gimmicky. And with villians like Thanos I would rather see some stronger heroes on the big screen.

Gennadios

Aug 19, 2009
Binnsyboy said:
Gennadios said:
Squirrel Girl, seriously, bonus points if they can work the Hellcow in there somehow.
They would have to include her fight with Deadpool that she won because he was laughing so hard he couldn't fight back.
'fo sho. I don't think Ryan Reynolds would be tied up with any better superhero movies.

FolkLikePanda

Apr 15, 2009
I want a Deadpool film with no Ryan Reynolds.

Dunno whether it would be Canon to X-Men or Avengers or possibly both (Deadpool can't die, don't want to spoil but too dumb to do spoiler thingymajigger for those who ain't seen Wolverine) with lots and lots of 4th-Wall breaking, so much it would be that much of a bad film that it would the most awesome film ever made.

Suicidejim

Jul 1, 2011
Who else but . . .

Assuming it didn't tie in to the underwhelming X-Men Origins version, of course.

Nekron_X

Jan 30, 2011
about deadpool.....
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1431045/
but yeah...hmm....i actually can't think of a new one to see....maybe one of the heroines in the series? a movie about black cat, or jubilee etc, would be pretty interesting i think.