Next Star Wars Film to have 100% More Tea

leady129

Aug 3, 2009
knight steel said:
*Grumble* Brit's always getting everything-Nothing ever happens here In Australia *GRUMBLE* Why choose a wet damp country when you could have the wild partying Australia we already have all your monsters such as the Giant Drop Bear so there would be no need for CGI :p
There, there. We had episode two and three filmed down here. A small portion of episode one as well, I believe, but don't quote me on that. Of course, as our dollar gets stronger and stronger, there seems to be less incentive for big overseas productions to visit.

knight steel

Jul 6, 2009
ninjaRiv said:
knight steel said:
ninjaRiv said:
knight steel said:
*Grumble* Brit's always getting everything-Nothing ever happens here In Australia *GRUMBLE* Why choose a wet damp country when you could have the wild partying Australia we already have all your monsters such as the Giant Drop Bear so there would be no need for CGI :p
Because spider. BECAUSE SPIDERS! You can't have nice things until you get rid of those. You're lucky you're allowed to keep the sunshine and kangaroos.
What about the Spider-Kangaroo hybrid genetic mutant weapon that is solar powered can we keep those :D?
And have you invading us and taking our tea? I think not. Hand them over.
No fair you never let us have any fun T_T
Anyway why would we want your silly Tea when we have: BEER and VEGEMITE!!!

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
huh, interesting, but I doubt it'll make any difference in the end. I might be able to visit the set at some point though? Doubt it still

ninjaRiv

Aug 25, 2010
knight steel said:
ninjaRiv said:
knight steel said:
ninjaRiv said:
knight steel said:
Because spider. BECAUSE SPIDERS! You can't have nice things until you get rid of those. You're lucky you're allowed to keep the sunshine and kangaroos.
What about the Spider-Kangaroo hybrid genetic mutant weapon that is solar powered can we keep those :D?
And have you invading us and taking our tea? I think not. Hand them over.
No fair you never let us have any fun T_T
Anyway why would we want your silly Tea when we have: BEER and VEGEMITE!!!
I forgot about your delicious amber nectar... And all we get is crappy Star Wars.

OT: This is all well and good, and could be helpful to the economy but my main concern is that nobody has made an Osborne/Vader joke yet.

PoolCleaningRobot

Mar 18, 2012
Question: What does this mean for locations? Hollywood is close to a lot of different terrain like jungles, deserts, mountains, forests, beaches and shit. What does UK have besides rain?(legit non sarcastic inquiry)

knight steel said:
Actual deaths on screen might save on CGI but actors aren't cheap

TallanKhan

Aug 13, 2009
colostomizer said:
Also, little known fact* but George Osborne eats babies. And kills puppies for sport. And drives a car powered by burning kittens. And he smells.
Not to mention he sneaks into your house at night and steals your dreams...

OT: While im cautious about applauding anything that Disney does I have to admit I am not entirely unhappy with this annoucement.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
The mathematician inside me is raging at the idea that 100% of nothing is 1. Also at George Osborne, but mainly because he's a douche and less to do with the maths

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Christopher Eccleston being in the cast would be fantastic. That's all I have to contribute honestly...I can't wait for more news on Star Wars VII.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
BrotherRool said:
The mathematician inside me is raging at the idea that 100% of nothing is 1. Also at George Osborne, but mainly because he's a douche and less to do with the maths
Isn't 100% of nothing, zero? Still, having double the tea on set is likely.
Johnny Novgorod said:
I thought they'd already shot part of Attack of the Clones in the UK? :p

Hey-O! Good one!

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
sextus the crazy said:
BrotherRool said:
Isn't 100% of nothing, zero? Still, having double the tea on set is likely.
Yes it is, that's my point. Whenever ever people say now contains 100% more X, they always mean there was nothing and now there is something, but actually no. I hear Star Wars V contained 168895237% more tea than Star Wars IV and also contained 10% more tea than Star Wars IV. Like when someone says this game now with 100% more Abraham Lincoln, they don#t mean there was 1 in the first game and now there are 2 =D

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
But what kind of tea?
[sub][sub][sub]Couldn't resist :D[/sub][/sub][/sub]

Aug 31, 2012
Ravinoff said:
Zykon TheLich said:
Weren't the majority of them done in UK studios anyway? Isn't it more a case of "exactly the same amount of tea as last time"?.

Edit: A quick wikipedia check (bow before my research skills) reveals yes, exclusively UK studios except episodes 2 & 3 which also had some work done in Australia. So, interesting news, however your title is pure conjecture, I'm afraid I can only give you an A- for this one.
I'm honestly not sure where they were filmed. I know the Tatooine sections (at least in the original trilogy) were filmed in Tunisia, but that's the only location I know of.
Obviously desert scenes etc were done on location. All the studio filming was done in the UK, except a little bit in Aus in episodes 2 and 3.

Let me help you by posting the wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Star_Wars_filming_locations