NFL Player Ragetweets About Madden 13

Spartan Altego

Aug 7, 2012
I'd make a quip about how bad his post looks, but...

Aw hell.

Mr. Thomas...the fuck is this? Your grammar is just so awful. How is it possible that you managed to pass elementary school, much less make it into the NFL? Reading through your tweet, I was under the impression that you just slammed your fingers into the keyboard and posted the resulting string of that erupted from your fingertips. Honestly, if you're this bad at writing why didn't you hire someone to do it for you? You have the money and it would spare the world from having to ever witness something like this. Please, never write again.

Okay, maybe I was a little harsh. But seriously.

littlewisp

Mar 25, 2010
Does anyone else find the concept of this large football player giggling while kind-of angrily typing away at his phone disturbingly hilarious? I try to imagine the contortions of his face, and it is fascinating in that can't-look-away sense.

Cyrus Hanley

Oct 13, 2010
Signa said:
The obvious solution here is to grow his hair out into tiny dreads, and grow a beard too.

I laughed way harder at that than I should have.

Also, you got it mixed up. The guy on the left is supposed to be the one in the game, but it's the guy on the right whose likeness is depicted.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Cyrus Hanley said:
Signa said:
The obvious solution here is to grow his hair out into tiny dreads, and grow a beard too.

I laughed way harder at that than I should have.

Also, you got it mixed up. The guy on the left is supposed to be the one in the game, but it's the guy on the right whose likeness is depicted.
re-reading it, I see where I screwed up. When I read it the first time, my eyes kept leaving the article to look at the picture to figure out which guy belonged where. I guess somewhere between then and when I had the silly comment come to mind I screwed something up.