Nintendo Announces Female Version of Link, 'Linkle,' for Hyrule Warriors Legends

Aug 1, 2010
This name only makes me think of one thing:

[img/]http://i.imgur.com/I40FCqD.jpg[/img]

Cmon, Linkle? Lincler? It's uncanny.

This is nothing new though. Nintendo has no understanding of reality or things that makes sense. I mean, they named their console after pissing ffs.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
runic knight said:
I think I like the version I saw last year better...

Still, not a bad design, has a cool archer look to her, if a bit rip-off of the elf of dragon's crown.
to be honest, I agree, if just for the hair. The pigtails have the childish vibe running through it way to much. I want to play as a warrior woman, not a warrior girl.

Dr. Crawver

Doesn't know why he has premium
Nov 20, 2009
Sir Thomas Sean Connery said:
This name only makes me think of one thing:

[img/]http://i.imgur.com/I40FCqD.jpg[/img]

Cmon, Linkle? Lincler? It's uncanny.

This is nothing new though. Nintendo has no understanding of reality or things that makes sense. I mean, they named their console after pissing ffs.
I don't trust that guy. Could never tell what he stood for.

stormtrooper9091

Jun 2, 2010
1. Implying Link is a "boy's" name and needs to be changed is sexist
2. The character is overly sexualized and offensive
3. This outrage makes me offended

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
Also, funny thing with people trying to claim Link isn't a masculine name despite doing zero research. In real world context, Link HAS been used as a name...but as a shortened version of "Lincoln", a masculine name. Oops.

Dagda Mor

Jun 23, 2011
Why is everything about her so stupid? Her name, her outfit, everything? I'm all for a female Link, but I was hoping for a version that wasn't terrible.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Neat Nintendo, you rule 63'd one of your biggest characters.
Now do something with her. (well, something more than a cameo in a spinoff game)