Nintendo Responds to Greenpeace Criticism

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
damn hippies always causing people to start ruining things by "going green". Before them going green meant celebrate your Irish heritage

Leon's Hell

Dec 20, 2009
I would like to see Nintendo respond to the criticism by lighting a dolphin on fire but I feel this would only serve to strengthen Greenpeace's resolve. I suppose that Greenpeace think they are doing the right this, hooray for rainforests and all that (I know that I don't want to die because companies that only care about money won't stop to think about what they are doing). But the glaring floor in their mission is that people breathing is one of the major causes of modern pollutants, so you know less people less pollutants. Just a though. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

OneBig Man

Jul 23, 2008
It uses the least amount of energy because no one plays it. ZING!

On a serious note it is good that they try to be energy efficient.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
dalek sec said:
Quadtrix said:
I could care less, considering Greenpeace, like PETA, is on my "people who shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion" list.
This for me as well, plus they both should be added the federal watch lists.
I'm with you two on this one.

But the Wii is actually the most energy effcient console while it's being played it uses up less energy than the 360 or PS3. I'm not trying to start a damn console war, just stating the facts.