Nintendo Shares Drop the Most in Two Years

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
WeepingAngels said:
What percentage of Wii owners do you think didn't play Wii Sports?
I dont have any statistics, but i only one of the people i know that owns Wii did. And that one bought the wii for sole purpose of wii sports and no other games too. It is hard to say save for a massive survey of Wii owners, but these people do exist and therefore i find bundled games counting as sales a bit cheating statistics.

WeepingAngels

May 18, 2013
Strazdas said:
WeepingAngels said:
I dont have any statistics, but i only one of the people i know that owns Wii did. And that one bought the wii for sole purpose of wii sports and no other games too. It is hard to say save for a massive survey of Wii owners, but these people do exist and therefore i find bundled games counting as sales a bit cheating statistics.

Well those who officially count sales don't consider it cheating so....

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
WeepingAngels said:
Strazdas said:
WeepingAngels said:

Well those who officially count sales don't consider it cheating so....
Of course. after all they get paid for it. In fact i saw some analysts arguing whether they should include this for the reason that its not popular because its a good game, but because people are forced to buy it when they buy console since its bundled up. And unlike what escapist report on, there are analysts that actually know their stuff.