Nintendo to reveal "major port" next month ?

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Yoshi178 said:
Don't want them to release old ass shit on the Switch? then don't buy the "old ass shit" then.
You're being part of the problem if you do.
I mean, it's either get old ass ports, or don't fucking play anything on the switch. I'm not sure that's really a valid argument.

Yoshi178

Aug 15, 2014
Commanderfantasy said:
Yoshi178 said:
Don't want them to release old ass shit on the Switch? then don't buy the "old ass shit" then.
You're being part of the problem if you do.
I mean, it's either get old ass ports, or don't fucking play anything on the switch. I'm not sure that's really a valid argument.
it's a completely valid argument.

If there's stuff on the Switch you want to play then great. play those games whether they be New Nintendo games or other new 3rd Party titles like Mario vs Rabbids Kingdom Battle, Octopath Traveler, Doom Eternal, the latest sports games like FIFA and WWE2k etc, or even older 3rd Party ports like Skyrim, DOOM, Diablo 3 etc.

if you have fun with that kind of stuff, good on ya, play that kind of stuff.

but don't ***** and moan because 3rd Parties aren't doing EXACTLY what you want them to do. if you want more new stuff than what you're getting, so more new things like Octopath Traveler and DOOM Eternal. then put your money where your mouth is and buy those games.

don't buy the old shit if you don't want ports of old stuff. fuck! don't even buy the damn console if nothing at all that gets put on it interest's you!

it's really as simple as that. if other people want to be excited for some of the ports of old games that they put out, then let them be excited. don't tell others what they can and can't be excited for.