No Right Answer: 100th Episode - Who Would Win?

Firefilm

May 27, 2011
100th Episode - Who Would Win?

100 episodes, 100 debates. Per audience demand, it's time to answer the question, who would win?

Watch Video

sagitel

Feb 25, 2012
a very nice and fun episode indeed!
however it felt like you guys were in a rush. you didn't have the score as you did in previous who would wins and the tone was rushed. there was not enough pause between the cards and ... you got the idea.

also congratulations on the 100th episode. to another 100 great episodes!

(so i guess this is where i say first?)

The_Darkness

Nov 8, 2010
Hmmm. Okay, Chuck Norris and Tarzan at Survival Adventure.

... *thinks* ...

I vote that they both win. They team up, take the One Ring, cast it into the Mountain of Fire (Chuck Norris single-handedly fighting off all 9 Nazgul while Tarzan swings over the Crater) and save the world. Twice.

Then they argue about who packed for the return journey...

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010
Oh dear god...I nearly lost it when Ahnold vs. John Wayne came up.

impocalyptic said:
"Shaft could eat Buffy under the table." Quote of the week. Hands down.
...and then this came up and I DID lose it. I now see why the fans love these WWW episodes.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
I say do some team events. Two of you pick 5 people, and then pick one thing they can do as two teams.

Darth_Payn

Aug 5, 2009
Congrats at 100 episodes, guys! You picked some real zingers here! To answer the question you raised in the video, I sometimes doubt "Lady" Gaga is a human at all; either an alien in a flimsy disguise, an android, or a vat-grown lab experiment made of spliced DNA from Madonna, Marilyn Manson, and glam-era David Bowie.

As for a suggested VS., in light of Fanime going on this weekend, I'd like Ghost in the Shell's Major Kusanagi and Gurren Laggan's Yoko in a trick-shooting match and walk-off.
impocalyptic said:
"Shaft could eat Buffy under the table." Quote of the week. Hands down.
I'm not the only one who head George Takei say, "Oh, my!" at that, am I?

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
100 EPISODES!! HUZZAH!

Also, I always thought Mary Poppins was already Sexy Poppins (srsly, Julie Andrews circa 1964? Stunning).

Also, Popeye vs. The Rock. Who's the best algebra teacher?