No Right Answer: Best Fast Food

Kapol

Watch the spinning tails...
May 2, 2010
Let's start off with this. My answer will never be Taco Bell. I despise Taco Bell for the simple reason that they have never once gotten my order right no matter where I've gone. As such it will never get my vote.

For BK vs. McDonalds, I'm going to have to go with BK, just because McDonalds is everywhere and somewhat evil. Not that BK isn't. It's just less evil. I dunno. Not a fan of either really.

My Fast Food of choice is KFC. Only there can I really have a failure pile in a sadness bowl. But if pizza places count, it'll likely be Pizza Hut. I like stuffed-crust pizzas.

Jakale

Feb 16, 2010
I'm not convinced Dan and Chris have ground to stand on making fun of the combo of meat, cheese, and veggies. That's basically what burgers are. Just replace tortilla or taco shell with bun.

If you've ever been in the Nebraska area, you'd know the answer is Runza.

Also Freebirds! Giant burritos, they are awesome. Not Chipotle, though cause they only have cilantro rice and I can't stand the stuff.

Oct 27, 2010
I just want to put this out there; In N Out burger is waaaaaaay overrated.

Del Taco is where it's at. They have the tastiest cheeseburger and the best tacos outside of an actual Mexican food establishment. Del Taco is the winner.

And I was eating 2 white castle burgers while watching this. They were disgusting.

Lincoln Thurber

Jun 6, 2012
There is only one answer, the best food is food that is fast, but never 'fast food'. If you go to a chain restaurant you are by definition a cretin and of moron level intelligence. Eat food, not chemically treated meat, grain and diary 'product'.

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Hell Pizzas.

They are by far, the best fast food in my country.

loudestmute

Oct 21, 2008
Arby's, simply because it forces you to change so many of your base assumptions about fast food. You want a burger? Fuck off, you're getting shredded beef! You want ketchup? Fuck off, you're getting our house blend or horseradish sauce! You want french fries? Fuck off, you're getting curly potato ringlets, even if you ordered homestyle fries since there's always one or two that hide at the bottom of the bag!

....Well, that and Chick-Fil-A doesn't have a store front anywhere near my house.

TheOrb

Jun 24, 2012
In Britain we have no Taco Bells. But also here in Britain the MacDonalds just attracts neds and chavs, so Burger King wins for me!

Sovereignty

Jan 25, 2010
Jack in the box. Only place that actually seasons their damn burgers.

Seriously, how is it all these fast food places skip out on the EASIEST WAY to make something taste better? Salt and pepper dudes. Salt and pepper.

bullet_sandw1ch

Jun 3, 2011
Frasman said:
I'll stick with Subway.

Why.....options. You can literally make any type of sammich you want. Veggie sub with nothing but banana peppers and onions---Done! Crabmeat sub with triple the crab, and a double bacon (at $30 price tag)---done!

Is it more expensive - Yes! But you also get more food for your money, and it's marginally the healther choice (depending of fixin's).
most of the food is processed, including subways (what, you thought the cold cuts were real meat!?)so it dosent matter which is "healthier".

OT: if i had to choose one,it would be hero burger. it is a burger joint where you can put anything on on your burger(chili? slamon? banana? go ahead!)and it is certified 100% angus beef. they even say that you can trace the beef back to where the farm is. and boy is it good. by good, i mean its so meaty and delicious, it feels like i had a steak between some bread. see if there is one in your city/area and go!
[god that sounded like an advertisement, didnt it?]

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Five guys is the best.

Whataburger is close, but Five Guys is waaaaaay better, so yummy.

Also, I completely lost it at the taco snatcher thing. I had to pause the video briefly so I don't miss out on anything from laughing so hard.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
You guys actually have good Whataburgers near you? The one we have here is terrible.

The best place we have here is Zaxby's, which could probably change their catch phrase to badass chicken and get away with it.

Namechangeday

Aug 13, 2012
I'd say the best American fast food restaurant is Subways.
But here in Canada, I think the best fast food restaurant is Harveys cause they serve delicious poutine and onion rings, you get to chose the ingredients yourself, and you have to pay extra for a cheeseburger.

Fear of Intent

May 30, 2010
As a man who worked at Taco Bell, it loses automatically, screw the cantina menu, screw working drive-thru for 6 months straight, really screw the customers, oh and screw sub bean, food taste like hell anyway =D Mcdonalds got my vote, although i do miss In 'n' Out

Fear of Intent

May 30, 2010
Kapol said:
Let's start off with this. My answer will never be Taco Bell. I despise Taco Bell for the simple reason that they have never once gotten my order right no matter where I've gone. As such it will never get my vote.

For BK vs. McDonalds, I'm going to have to go with BK, just because McDonalds is everywhere and somewhat evil. Not that BK isn't. It's just less evil. I dunno. Not a fan of either really.

My Fast Food of choice is KFC. Only there can I really have a failure pile in a sadness bowl. But if pizza places count, it'll likely be Pizza Hut. I like stuffed-crust pizzas.
I'm sorry but KFC and Pizza Hut are run by the same Corperation as Taco Hell, Yum Inc. "alone were delicious, Together were Yum!" so its evil as well

Kliss88

Apr 5, 2010
Is it wrong that I was eating Taco Bell when I started watching this video? My Vote goes for Burger King though. Long live the King!

NvrPhazed

Dec 8, 2010
silver wolf009 said:
You are all WRONG.

It's Bojangles.

Like KFC, but more spicy southern.
You sir won this thread for mentioning Bojangles: best name ever. Personally I am a big fan of panda express (it counts it has a drive-thru and its premade).