No Right Answer: Best Pixar Movie Ever

Gilhelmi

The One Who Protects
Oct 22, 2009
Avaholic03 said:
Wall-E vs Toy Story? Are you kidding me. I haven't even watched the debate yet but felt the need to rage in the comments after seeing that title screen. The Incredibles wins this debate, hands down. Second place to Up, but it's not even close.
HAHA, silly goose. ALL Pixar movies won.

You really should have watch it all.

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
Fatality: Friendship.

I can't think of a single Pixar movie that I didn't like or wouldn't want to see again. So yeah... Hard to decide really.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Pixar is pretty much the Nintendo of movies.

Sure, they can be formulaic and some of them don't quite hit the mark, but you know when you pay for your ticket that you're getting a classic experience. (Cars 2 excepted. Why, Pixar? Why?)

Seef

Feb 20, 2010
I was bracing to just go in to this saying "Yeah, Wall-E was good and so was Toy Story but Up and Finding Nemo were better" and then what do I get? Up and Finding Nemo. Probably should have known that this would be a tough decision. Also reminds me that I haven't watched The Incredibles in years. Would definitely be something to look at since I'm one of those people who now cares about superheroes because of The Avengers.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
burningdragoon said:
Avaholic03 said:
Wall-E vs Toy Story? Are you kidding me. I haven't even watched the debate yet but felt the need to rage in the comments after seeing that title screen. The Incredibles wins this debate, hands down. Second place to Up, but it's not even close.
Haha, oh man will you look foolish to just about everyone, including yourself if/when you actually watch the thing.
To be fair, I almost turned it off at that point just to comment. I saw it had a 7 minute run-time, and I wasn't going to sit there and let them ignore The Incredibles.

and yes, The Incredibles is not only the best Pixar movie, but also the best movie period. The movies that might be marginally better than TI are also movies that can't be enjoyed by the whole family. Everyone can take something away from watching that movie, and it's not because it was written with weak, mainstream appeal.

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
Ratatouille, Up or the Incredibles. I honestly found Wall-E to be a bit overrated. It was good but definitely not their best.

Blackfire001

Mar 29, 2011
How about the worst Pixar movie?

I'm stuck between bugs life and Brave.
Yea, still good movies. But not the best or even on par with they others.

And we can all agree. Pixar, in ten minutes, made a better love story with UP then all three (four?) Twilight movies and books.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Monsters, Inc, Ratatouille or The Incredibles.

Don't ask me to narrow it down!

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
top ten, imo.

1 Toy Story ( because when it came out it was THE BEST THING EVER. EVERRRRRRRRRRR! )
2 The Incredibles ( see above )
3 Wall-E
4 Toy Story 2 yeeeehawww
5 Cars
6 Toy Story 3
7 Finding Nemo
8 Monsters, Inc
9 Up
10 A Bug's Life

there are others, i haven't watched them all so sue me.

Milanezi

Mar 2, 2009
Nemo was a mehhh for me, and Cars I totally loathed, but the rest are damn fine. MY favorite is Wall-E (Peter Gabriel doing the soundtrack rocks!)

Piorn

Dec 26, 2007
I just realized I love all the Pixar movies...
How is that a thing?
How can one company be that good?

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
This episode was lulz. XD

Wall-E was one of my favorites. How to Train Your Dragon was rather good... Incredibles also excellent. Pixar movies are just good in general.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Electromagnet said:
Kenjitsuka said:
"You demanded it, we delivered it!"
Well, not really.

Think Wreck it Ralph is the best, haven't seen it, but so much super positive buzz.... :p
Wreck it Ralph isn't from Pixar.
O, oops!!!
No wonder it didn't appear in the episode, then! :)

Then Nemo, closely followed by Incredibles.
Still didn't like the continual switching of one movie to the next though... Very chaotic.

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
SpaceBat said:
Yeah, I can understand why picking the best Pixar movie would be pretty damn difficult, as they're the by far best at what they do.

I'd have to go with Wall-E though. Toy Story series is an extremely close second.
I semi-agree...but with the fantastic full circle of Toy Story 3...I'm not sure there has been a single movie in my life I have watched that have induced such a huge feeling of simultaneous longing, loss, hope and just general emotional rollercoasting.

It was pure brilliance. I'm ALMOST crying just thinking about it. So I'll stop.

Also, great episode and probably the truest no right answer ever.

BehattedWanderer said:
Up and Toy Story 3. Or Wall-E. I can't really decide.

To paraphrase Kill Bill, "If you're gonna compare a [Pixar movie], you compare it to every other [movie] ever made... that wasn't made by [Pixar Studios]"
Just wonderful :D

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Toy Story is one of the first movies I remember seeing in theatres (I was about 6 at the time)

Ratatouille is my all time favorite movie, Pixar or otherwise.