Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
GeorgW said:
Sassafrass will be disappoint.
I, as everyone else, was expecting The Doctor, but I guess he's too obvious.
Yes, yes I was. Much disappoint to be had here.
I am also disappointed with the many "Who is Dr. Cox?" comments here but I can shake those off. ...Hopefully.

Still, first time watching this series and I may have to go back and see the other videos to see how they are.

lord.jeff

Oct 27, 2010
If I had to choose between Cox and House I'd first have to know if I'm in reality or the shows reality, because House has the best track record but his knowledge would be useless here, also Cox is better as a character and person. But if I got to choose any TV doctor it'd be
The Doctor

He has a database of all record diseases and cures from the future(got cancer you'll be fine after a shot and some bed rest) and is a generally nice guy/hologram

PotatoeMan

Jun 11, 2011
Firefilm said:
Wow, we totally didn't realize how everyone would assume we were talking about Dr. Who instead of medical doctors. Sound off if you want us to do an episode on THE doctor, and which two choices we should debate with!
It's ok, nobody called you a cox sucker. (I promise this is the last joke :( ).

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Did he say Carrot Top in the beginning?
Because that's a background pony and make no sense.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Zaverexus said:
That would be a refreshing break from the incessant Tennant vs Smith. Blugh, what a stupid argument; that shouldn't even be a contest. Tennant.
Oh please...His tenth incarnation was a pretty emo boy with two emotions, at least eleventh has some guts, and some damn good lines.
Two emotions I will admit, but it a lot better than Smith's one: immature hyperactive man-child.
If you want emotions I think Eccleston was best on that. Tennant was best as the Doctor, but Eccleston had a fascinating real-ish character.

Aureliano

Mar 5, 2009
The better doctor and better (overall) show is clearly House. Cox is a regular doctor on a crappy tv show, whereas House is a magic doctor whose magic is sometimes foiled by people having seven kinds of the plague all at once, which combined together are disguised as jock-itch.

And even (and especially) if you do have that magic combination of plagues, odds are still good House'll get you through.

If you're too much of a priss to deal with a poor bedside manner in order to greatly increase your chances of survival, then you are too dumb to live and deserve what you get.

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Sassafrass said:
GeorgW said:
Sassafrass will be disappoint.
I, as everyone else, was expecting The Doctor, but I guess he's too obvious.
Yes, yes I was. Much disappoint to be had here.
I am also disappointed with the many "Who is Dr. Cox?" comments here but I can shake those off. ...Hopefully.

Still, first time watching this series and I may have to go back and see the other videos to see how they are.
I feel sorry for the people that don't know the awesome that is Dr. Cox.

lord.jeff said:
If I had to choose between Cox and House I'd first have to know if I'm in reality or the shows reality, because House has the best track record but his knowledge would be useless here, also Cox is better as a character and person. But if I got to choose any TV doctor it'd be
The Doctor

He has a database of all record diseases and cures from the future(got cancer you'll be fine after a shot and some bed rest) and is a generally nice guy/hologram
Seconded!

Ghored

Mar 15, 2010
I was thinking about The Doctor at the time of reading this title, too, but If I had to pick, Dr. Cox would be a better Medical Doctor.

MattKirby

Aug 6, 2008
Ok, all DR.Who references aside, I think that debate was poorly judged. Chris was given two points for the same point he made (increased survival chances) and Kyle didn't get a point for the medical bill? That's a huge point there, after doing Dr.House you're medical bill must be through the roof and if you're out in a day from Cox it must be substantially less.

I pose that this is at least a tie.