No Right Answer: Bruce Campbell vs Nathan Fillion

kab040

Oct 22, 2010
Don't get me wrong. I love me some Nathan Fillion but I've been in love with Bruce Campbell ever since he was Autolycus-King of Thieves.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Bruce is so much better, I don't have a problem with Fillion but if he's going up against Bruce I can't even pretend I'd back him.

mjc0961

YOU'RE a pie chart.
Nov 30, 2009
Best part was the picture of Jeffery Donovan bent over with the text "after a nutshot from Bruce Campbell". Holy crap that made me laugh. Burn Notice with Bruce as the burned spy, though? That would be... Interesting. I almost want to see that actually.

And sure, give Fillion the next Batman movie. Sounds good to me. I still say he has no business doing Uncharted though. Nolan North is Drake, why would I want anyone else?

As for Kyle... Well, you've made Chuck Finley and Mr. Slicey very unhappy. You'd best pray they don't find you. But they will, because it's goddamn Bruce Campbell.

Nuke_em_05

Mar 30, 2009
ultimasupersaiyan said:
I like both equally but why not a action nerdy buddy picture with both of them as the lead actors?

Awesomeness or what?!
Indeed, I believe the wisdom of the little girl in this commercial can be applied here:

Why not two b-list/"almost" leads combined into one a-list/lead?

First of these videos with a topic that piqued my interest (and I'm the kind of guy who searches youtube for taco commercials), not bad. Maybe try to play it a little straighter? especially started losing it towards the end.

belaqua_shua

Dec 8, 2010
I like Bruce, but I (seriously) think that Fillion is a better actor. Plus everybody gushes about what a kind, generous and decent chap he is. A fatherless child in me responds to this vibe like sonofabitch.

Zeema

The Furry Gamer
Jun 29, 2010
backstory: i love Kingdom hearts

the Kingdom Hearts 2 box fell down in the background and i was like nooooo

but awesome show

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Bruce Campbell is the king of the B Movies. There isn't a contest here. I like Fillion, but it's Bruce all the way.

Proof.

Raykuza

Jul 1, 2009
This episode is hilarious as always. Keep up the good work!

My choice is going to have to be Fillion for this. I'm a huge Firefly fan, and I was pretty unfamiliar with Bruce Campbell's work until I saw this video and realized that he was the usher in Spider-man 2.

Lukaz7

Sep 5, 2010
Hey guys, let's share the love. Nathan Fillion as Nathan Drake and Bruce Campbell as Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted movie. Worthy of a nerdgasm? I THINK SO!

yndsu

Apr 1, 2011
Lukaz7 said:
Hey guys, let's share the love. Nathan Fillion as Nathan Drake and Bruce Campbell as Victor "Sully" Sullivan in the Uncharted movie. Worthy of a nerdgasm? I THINK SO!
You know what, i acutally could see myself getting behind this.

theguiltyone

Jan 6, 2010
It'd have be Fillion for me. I think he has a much broader range as an actor.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Campbell (Autolycus! <3) and always will. But I think in being able to make people laugh AND cry, it's gotta go to Nathan.

As if my icon wasn't any sort of clue...

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
NO, you don't make Nathan play Batman, you cast him as the awesome villain (with Bruce Campbell as Batman, possibly in a "Batman comes out of retirement" film?). But which one? Now THERE's a question with No Right Answer.

Personally, I'd cast him as the Mad Hatter. We have yet to see Tetch in any Batman film, and Nathan could still bring his great combination of humor and badass to the role. And I'd love to see how he would pull off playing a psychotic madman and try to turn Bruce crazier than he already is!

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I always hear a lot of "Let Nathan Fillion be in Uncharted" I really don't see him for that role...

But I do agree that he probably would have made a much better Hal Jordan than Ryan Reynolds (especially since he already played him in the latest animated film and was awesome)

I like seeing Nathan Fillion when I see him, I am a fan of Castle, I think it's a great mystery show. But I watch a lot more Burn Notice and Bruce Campbell is always awesome there.

Also Castle is on ABC, not Fox

Miral

Random Lurker
Jun 6, 2008
I've never actually seen the Evil Dead movies, but I loved Bruce in Xena, Jack of all Trades, and Burn Notice. But I also loved Nathan in Buffy, Firefly, and Castle. Don't make me choose! (Team-up FTW.)