kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Urh said:
Gilbert wins hands down:

I'd buy it.

Bronies vs Homestuck fans: Cosplay contest

Whovians vs Trekkies: Cooking contest

Rule 34 or fanfiction: which ruins your childhood faster?

TorchofThanatos

Dec 6, 2010
NvrPhazed said:
ExtraDebit said:
Who would win?

christian god vs muslim god

in creating stupid people
3 things:

1: Same God different interpretations of what he wants.

2: Please stop being offensive towards religion. If atheists really want to prove they are better, then they need to learn to be tolerant towards everyone else as well. Otherwise, you make the same mistakes that *some* religious people make.

3: I'm Christian and I don't begrudge your or anyone else's beliefs because it teaches us in Romans 14:12-13 "So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister". Go in peace and believe what you want to believe.

OT: Zeus vs Thor - who can power the largest city?
Since i have been playing Civ5 recently this is a good match up. Thor would be able to power a large city with electricity but Jesus would increase the happiness by turning water into wine and giving out free food. hmmmm.... tough choice.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Kratos vs Marcus Fenix in a creating a wedding dress contest.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ohh how about Mike vs Kyle (yes the same people) in-

A lego building contest!!

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
I have so many of these.

Plastic Man vs. Reed Richards
Contest: Ice Skating. 100 laps around a regulation hockey rink.

The Red October vs. The Beatles (from the movie Yellow Submarine)
Contest: First To Sink The Other Sub

Aquaman vs. Namor the Sub-Mariner
Contest: Aerial Dogfight

Batman vs. Captain America
Contest: Helping An Old Lady Across The Street. Who can do it quicker and keep the old lady satisfied.

Doink the Clown vs. Bozo The Clown
Contest: Party Clowning. Who can keep kids entertained at a birthday party better?

The Sniper (TF2) vs. Garrus Varkarian
Contest: Longshot Contest. Who can hit the longest shot? Default sniper rifle (Sniper Rifle vs. M-92 Mantis) only.

Martian Manhunter vs. The Hulk
Contest: Tickle Fight

Keith Olbermann vs. Bill O'Reily
Contest: Boxing. 12 Rounds, no knockdown rule.

Ultra-Humanite vs. Dr. Doom
Contest: Checkers. No flying kings.

George Jetson vs. Fred Flintstone
Contest: Arm Wrestling

Popeye the Sailor Man vs. Captain Jack Sparrow
Contest: Fistfight

50 Geth (30 Troopers, 10 Rocket Troopers and 10 Hunters) vs. 50 T-800 Terminators
Contest: Deathmatch.

Count Orlok vs. Edward Cullen
Contest: Scaring Contest.

Sephiroth vs. Hulk Hogan
Contest: Weightlifting.

Steven Hawking vs. Nikolai Tesla
Contest: Discovering A Unified Field Theory.

NvrPhazed

Dec 8, 2010
TorchofThanatos said:
NvrPhazed said:
ExtraDebit said:
Who would win?

3 things:

2: Please stop being offensive towards religion. If atheists really want to prove they are better, then they need to learn to be tolerant towards everyone else as well. Otherwise, you make the same mistakes that *some* religious people make.

3: I'm Christian and I don't begrudge your or anyone else's beliefs because it teaches us in Romans 14:12-13 "So then, each of us will give an account of ourselves to God. Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister". Go in peace and believe what you want to believe.

Since i have been playing Civ5 recently this is a good match up. Thor would be able to power a large city with electricity but Jesus would increase the happiness by turning water into wine and giving out free food. hmmmm.... tough choice.
lol I said Zeus vs Thor, but your match up has some validity. How much power can Jesus make through miracles (most of them were pretty small scale, if I remember, except Sermon on the Mount) vs Thor's ability to charge an electric grid.

uchytjes

Mar 19, 2011
I love how WW3 is just two more mushroom clouds over a normal one.

Also: Hitler V.S. Stalin at extreme house makeover.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Firefilm said:
Just so we're clear, bronies would definitely defeat Beliebers as we already have our own soldiers:

...and our own weapons:

Just throwin' that out there.

OT:

Nicki Minaj vs. Lady Gaga
in a barbecue cook-off

GG Allin vs. Rob Zombie
in writing and directing a children's TV program

Stephen Fry vs. Demitri Martin
in a staring contest.

mesoforte

Jan 5, 2010
Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object
Dance contest

Q vs Discord
Yu-Gi-Oh card game

Rockbiters vs Gorons
Space race to the moon

The Tick vs Crimson Chin
Limbo Contest

TorchofThanatos

Dec 6, 2010
NvrPhazed said:
TorchofThanatos said:
NvrPhazed said:
ExtraDebit said:
Who would win?

3 things:

lol I said Zeus vs Thor, but your match up has some validity. How much power can Jesus make through miracles (most of them were pretty small scale, if I remember, except Sermon on the Mount) vs Thor's ability to charge an electric grid.
lol well I can't read. Wow how did i miss that.
I that fight I would have to go with Thor because Zeus does have power over lighting. His bolts are weapon made for him, were as Thor can actual command lighting.