None-Wild West Waifu War

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Marik2 said:
RJ 17 said:
Since the forum apparently ate my nomination....I'm gonna double-down.

And no, she's not "OC, plz don't steal"...she's an official character from the comics. :^)
Ew, furry.
Not just any furry, a Sonic Universe furry. Get on mah level, scrublord.

:^)

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Bobular said:
Zontar said:
I'm surprised no one's brought up Konosuba's best girl

You're right, no one has brought up Konosuba's best girl

Fun fact: Wiz is literally the only female character who's less popular then Darkness.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
Still going to have to give it up for the one who originally made me think of them that way;

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
Zontar said:
Bobular said:
Zontar said:

Fun fact: Wiz is literally the only female character who's less popular then Darkness.
Odd then how almost everyone who came into my stall hated Aqua (I'll admit Wiz didn't even come up in conversation most of the time). I even used to have plushies of all the main cast and the Aqua ones just didn't sell well (Megumin was the most popular one).

I'll admit that I haven't watched the anime, but reading the manga Darkness is my favourite of the main female cast.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Bobular said:
Zontar said:
Bobular said:
Zontar said:

Odd then how almost everyone who came into my stall hated Aqua (I'll admit Wiz didn't even come up in conversation most of the time). I even used to have plushies of all the main cast and the Aqua ones just didn't sell well (Megumin was the most popular one).

I'll admit that I haven't watched the anime, but reading the manga Darkness is my favourite of the main female cast.
According to a large poll done of fans by some anime magazine, the popularity is as follows:

1) Megumin
2) Eris
3) Iris (who hasn't shown up in either season, though may be in the upcoming movie)
4) Aqua (why they do this to best girl?)
5) Yunyun
6) Darkness
7) Wiz

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
I just noticed a connection between my best girls: pure girl who'll make a good mother who has PTSD.

Ranka, Rei, Violet, they're all girls who have PTSD who'd make great mothers.

Marik2

Phone Poster
Nov 10, 2009
Zontar said:
I just noticed a connection between my best girls: pure girl who'll make a good mother who has PTSD.

You will love Ikarus from sora no otoshimono. She's exactly what you're looking for.

Zontar

Mad Max 2019
Feb 18, 2013
Marik2 said:
Zontar said:

You will love Ikarus from sora no otoshimono. She's exactly what you're looking for.

Yes she is, and has a nice pair to boot.