North Korea Blasts US With 'We Are The World' Missiles

Callate

Dec 5, 2008
Never go right to bed after eating kim chee. You have the weirdest dreams...

"Despite attempts by imperialists to isolate and crush us," reads one caption in the video, "never will anyone be able to stop the people marching towards a final victory."
"...So long as the march in lockstep behind Glorious Leader. Otherwise, we might have to beat them up and throw them in a prison camp. That might stop them."

Trafs

Oct 14, 2009
I KNEW I'd seen the footage of America being bombed somewhere before, haha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlN8LBdFeLM (watch from about 8:35)

Oh god these guys

munx13

Some guy on the internet
Dec 17, 2008
Jumwa said:
DVS BSTrD said:
Honestly, can we just put those people out of their misery already?
Canada, Britian, Australia, New Zealand: you wouldn't mind looking the other way would you?
It's just one city.
"Just one city"? There's more to North Korea than a single city.

And I don't think any rational person would look the other way at the slaughtering of millions of innocents. North Korean's are not a hive mind.
Pyongyang is reserved for North Korea's elite, like the party members, military leaders and so fourth.

kajinking

Aug 12, 2009
Ok I've been learning Blender 3d for the past four weeks and I think even I could put together a better project!

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
GamerMage said:
erttheking said:
Honestly these people are turning into an amusing little side show, claiming that they're going to take over the world when they can't even launch one rocket without causing the poverty rate to sky rocket. I'm surprised the poor people that have to live under the rule of these idiots haven't rebelled yet.
Kinda reminds you of the early parts of Iron Man 2,doesn't it? Where the other contries are trying to replicate Tony's Armor, only to end horribly?
Didnt they have a clip in there showing a IM suit from North Korea?

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
"Marching towards a final victory..."

What victory?

Is there some sort of international contest going on that I wasn't aware of?

WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME? ;__;

tangoprime

Renegade Interrupt
May 5, 2011
Attempted to comment to the youtube video:
It's taken your country 26 years to build a shitty hotel that's not even open yet, good luck with your space bomber. Protip: Hungry people don't build good space ships.

Thoric485

Aug 17, 2008
25 million people are forced to live out their lives in poverty, suffering and blindness to the outside world, for the entertainment and benefit of a handful of madmen.

I just find it really hard to laugh at this stuff.

EDIT:

" This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Activision Games Inc."
Alright, I chuckled.

Jumwa

Jun 21, 2010
munx13 said:
Pyongyang is reserved for North Korea's elite, like the party members, military leaders and so fourth.
Over three million people reside in Pyongyang. Those include the families and children of beaurocrats who do little more than manage water regulation systems and other mundane things because the alternative is to starve in the countryside.

Sorry if I'm not so glib about massacring humans as some of you are.

Oct 2, 2012
D'aaaawww! They're so cute! Look how hard they try to look tough! Can I keep it? Pleeeaaassseee! I'll walk it and and clean up after it and and feed it better than they can feed themselves!

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
Vardermir said:
Fun fact: The graphics are at least in part, if not entirely from Modern Warfare 3.
I was wondering why I couldn't watch it because Activision claimed a copyright violation. Now I'll never be able to legitimately join the NK mocking cool crowd.

Aardvaarkman

I am the one who eats ants!
Jul 14, 2011
Jumwa said:
And I don't think any rational person would look the other way at the slaughtering of millions of innocents. North Korean's are not a hive mind.
Actually, they kind of are. Perhaps not a literal hive-mind, but on the spectrum oh hive-mind to independent free-thinkers, they are much closer to the hive-mind end. They are heavily indoctrinated, and conditioned not to think for themselves.

If anything "hive-mind" is being generous, because it implies the ability to harness multiple minds for greater processing power. In North Korea, the indoctrination leads to multiple minds being crippled for vastly lower overall performance. The whole is actually less than the sum of its parts.

SacremPyrobolum

Dec 11, 2010
Worst case scenario: NK Actually launches a nuke that does something.
Outcome: NK crushed by EVERYBODY!
Seriously, not even China is going to vouch for them on that shit.

I expect to see North Korea "liberated" in my life time to be honest, dictatorships like this just don't stand, especially today with our technology, even the most anal of censors can't keep it all out. It will be interesting to see what it's like for North Koreans to adjust to global life.