Not So Special Now

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
I am no racist, I grew up poor and spent most of my time playing outside, and I'm a devout Baptist, but otherwise, yes.

Mimssy

Dec 1, 2009
Female
Not Straight at all
Lower middle class, grew up with books not games
Double-majored in college in 3 years, applying for grad school
Most of my relationships have been people of different races/nationalities. I love all races.
I have a religion

I fit into one of those.

Snarky Username

Elite Member
Apr 4, 2010
Not really an underachiever, not racist, and grew up in upper lower class mostly. Your move, internet.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Ummm... I'd say none of them are correct, but I fear that the intelligence one may be correct.
I just apply it in a different way...
Oh, and the age one is correct, I suppose. Well, what? Fifteen to twenty-five bananas? Pickles?
Says nothing about years of age. It could means seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, decades, anything.
So that one is wrong by dint of wording.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
That one just about describes me to a T. I'm not convinced about the racism bit, as I don't think "assume stereotypes as true until proven otherwise" actually qualifies as racism, but I can see the argument for it.

That said, it's not a very surprising thing that it's true. The vast majority of internet users (at least the ones that populate the forums/internet places most likely to see the picture) fall within that demographic.

Edit: Now that I think about, I grew up with a lot more books than games. I had never touched anything related to games until I was 10 or so.

zen5887

Jan 31, 2008
Rylot said:
That's just the biggest demographic that uses the internet. Was that supposed to be funny?
Pretty much this.

Demographic isn't the same as being 'unique'

Canid117

Oct 6, 2009
I don't think I'm racist but holy shit on the accuracy of all those other points.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Alpha1089 said:
They're all right, except for the racist part. I'm Australian, not racist.
Australians. Racist against our own race and everyone else's too.

No, yes, I think so, grew up reading and only discovered videogames a couple of years ago, maybe, yes, and yes. I still feel special. Hooray. It was made to be pretty general, and a lot of people from the internet are like that, yes. So I wouldn't be too surprised if this described a lot of people.

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
SnootyEnglishman said:
I'm all except for the Racist part. Unless you call hating on anyone who's a complete asshole being a racist.
Well I'm not a racist.
In fact I love every races especially the women of all races :D.
But yeah this pretty much sums it up for me I better go kill my self.

But I can stereotype people as well.

-Your male
-Your 10-15 years old
-You play halo
-You smell.
-You like Mountain dew.
-And your a bit of everything when it comes to bigotry.

For short!
Your one of those midgets who play halo -.-

AcacianLeaves

Sep 28, 2009
Hmm.

The average internet user and forum goer uses the internet and visits forums often. This is shocking?

Also the phrases 'racist to some degree', 'non-religious', 'middle class', and 'underachiever' are all meaningless and ultimately subjective statements.

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
The first 4 were right. After that I just kept saying, "Nope, Nope, Nope." Ah, I love breaking expectations with a carrot. Why a carrot? Because hammers aren't orange of course.