Now Playing

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Very simple, what are you playing at the moment ?

Since my PS3 died I did some tinkering and fixed an old PS2. Now I have a chance to play some old titles.
At the moment I'm going through Shadow Hearts (hilariously bad, or perhaps poorly translated dialogue) and Killer 7 (just friggin' weird, but I like it). Recent Steam sale left me with a couple of adventure titles, namely Still Life and Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis. I also, occasionally throw in a short game of League of Legends.

So, as Mr. T once said "What's your game?"

Sp3ratus

Apr 11, 2009
Well, I just finished Max Payne 3 on hard, which was pretty awesome(except the last boss, which was a pain the ass) and I've set my sight on beginning on RAGE next. I've begun making a serious effort of cutting into my backlog and so far so good.

Aside from that, I'm playing Oil Rush multiplayer with some of my friends and as I've done for a long time, I'm still playing WoW on and off.

Broady Brio

Jun 28, 2009
Recently, Kingdom Hearts II. I beat Sephiroth on that and moved on to Zone Of The Enders. After 30 minutes of cutscenes, I moved on to WWE Smackdown Vs. RAW 2006. Who knows where I'll go next.

DazZ.

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2009
I've pretty much been solely playing Minecraft, mostly Hunger Games and MineZ mods.
Although League of Legends and Borderlands (which is much better with a group) is dailyish as well.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
League of Legends or more accurately Darius Hating Simulator at the moment. Screw him.

Way too much LoL. Though how do you ever learn how to farm really effectively? Apparently it's meant to be 100 every 12/20 minutes... Lol? That's me on a really good day XP

I'm liking Normal Draft Pick lately. It's like Ranked but less rageworthy when some genius decides to go Full AP Jungle Tryndamere. Apparently his E is too stronk.

At least i'm getting better at doing that bizarre solotop lane thing where you both come into each others faces just to last hit and you don't touch each other... The minion aggro makes the harass barely worth it most of the time.

I still seem to fail at solotop most of the time. I think I played too much solomid beforehand. Top is a case where both parties will likely have built-in health regen (Irelia with Hiten Style for example) so harass is just shaken off near instantly. Whereas Solomid is a battle of the squishy ranged Casters where every other move they make is to harass each other because they usually don't have much health regen built-in.

Unless it's Morgana of course. But who doesn't ban good old Morgie?

Funny how the only person I can Jungle with is Fiora. I think the trick to jungling is to (successfully) gank one lane twice in a short amount of time so that lane has a massive advantage then leave it well alone and help the other two lanes and counter-jungle whenever you feel like it. Fiora is crazy good early game so that's not hard to do XP

That's how I was three levels higher than an enemy Malphite as Irelia when Malph is supposed to be a complete terror top lane. He was terrified of coming anywhere near me because he knew I would just jump on him, chunk his health then go back to farming completely fine. Thanks Jungle Sion!

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Nothing. Well I was playing Diablo 3 but I'm pretty much sick and bored of that game to the point of refusing to playing anymore of it.
At the moment, I am just counting the days away for Guild Wars 2 to be release.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
Right at this very moment, I'm playing The Witcher 2, however I've also been playing Spec Ops: The Line and Ratchet and Clank HD Collection as well.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
The Wykydtron said:
LOL, they weren't kidding when they said you should be prepared for a lot of reading when you start playing MOBA games :D.
I play casually, more often against bots than real players, just trying out different champs and builds. I have been researching rune combinations lately since I dinged 20 :)

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Right now? I have an old save file still to complete on the DS version of Chrono Trigger. I'm in the middle of Assassin's Creed 2, again, and still have the Lost Archive DLC to complete on AC Revelations. I'm also in the middle of playing Halo Wars again, and have a campaign to complete that I plan on playing later on Medieval 2. I'm dabbling every so often in Team Fortress 2, and I just started playing Uru Live (the online MMO of Myst) yesterday.

So in total:

Chrono Trigger
Assassin's Creed 2
Assassin's Creed Revelations
Halo Wars
Medieval 2: Total War
Uru Live
Team Fortress 2

Wow. That's a pretty big backlog for me, eh...?

Sanat

Apr 7, 2012
I'll do what I've played for at least half an hour over the weekend and today (in descending order):
- Forza Motorsport 4
- Saint's Row: The Third
- Mount & Blade: Warband
- Binding of Isaac
- TF2
- Civilization V
- Warhammer 40K Space Marine

Whee!

Mr. GameBrain

Aug 10, 2009
Hmmm.... My tastes have been a little random as of late.

Going from games like Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, to Sly Raccoon (HD Trilogy version), Metroid Prime (Wii Trilogy version), to Serious Sam II.

I've also had fun with Magic The Gathering: Duel of the Planeswalkers 2013, (enough for me to start collecting the cards), and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

I also have a buttload of PSP games I need to get back to. FFI, Star Ocean, and Persona are not going to finish themselves you know! XD

Dandark

Sep 2, 2011
Skyrim, Total war: Shogun 2 and League of legends. Mostly playing LoL since I am usaully on that with friends as well as on my own. I am still playing Skyrim and I recently got Shogun 2 in the Steam summer sale, it's a lot of fun.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Currently playing Dragon's Dogma, I finally got a copy today. The song in the title screen has grown on me already.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
I've recently completed both Amnesia and Rayman: Origins. Both are fantastic games, the latter being slightly under-appreciated in my opinion.
In a few hours my pre-order for Orcs Must Die 2 unlocks, so for the next few weeks me and a friend will be having fun with that.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Scarim Coral said:
At the moment, I am just counting the days away for Guild Wars 2 to be release.
Yeah, I'm thinking of getting it too. Had a lot of fun in the last beta event.

Excedrin

Feb 22, 2012
I've been playing a lot of Civ 5 recently, and I'm about to give Crusader Kings II a try right now. But really, I too am just counting down the days until Guild Wars 2 releases.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Space Pirates and Zombies. I picked it up during the Steam sale and really appreciate it for its customization options. I just ran into the titular zombies and my ships are wishing I hadn't. Now I'm trying to come up with ways to keep the moldy little buggers off of my hulls.

Chrono Trigger on the SNES. I'm liking the battle system and I'm interested to see where this goes. The music is for the most part great (Lucca's & Frog's themes come to mind) but I'm finding the normal battle theme to be a bit lacking.