Now Playing

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
I picked LoL back up after a 6-month long hiatus since my buddy got back from China. Probably switch over to Guild Wars 2 when it comes out next month.

ultrabiome

Sep 14, 2011
Dead Space PS3 on hard (first time through) and i'm trying to just use the plasma cutter XD.

my wife will be gone for two weeks starting wednesday, so i plan on finishing that run, then i have the following to start for the first time:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Final Fantasy IX
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Brutal Legend

not necessarily in that order.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I'm swapping between Fallout: New Vegas[footnote]Doing a scavenger play, cannot buy anything, two gun limit, have to make/find my own meds and so on.[/footnote], Assassins Creed: Revelations[footnote]It's been sat there untouched for a while now.[/footnote], Football Manager 2011 and I throw in a couple of hours of BF3 MP with friend every evening.

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
yuval152 said:
I also play AC:B multiplayer sometimes.
That's still kicking? What platform are you on?

I'm playing AC:R multiplayer, although I now have to fix that backdoor rootkit (Fuck you ubisoft)

And then Crysis 2, and a bit of Driver San Fransisco. Both of which kick ass, but I'd say Crysis 1 is better than crysis 2, at least in terms of the suit. The suit in C2 is balls, but the shooting is better.

SeeIn2D

May 24, 2011
I'm playing through the new Ratchet and Clank ames then when the HD remakes of the original 3 comes out ill be buying that and playing the hell out of that as well.

Vicarious Reality

Jul 10, 2011
Deus ex 3, the latest one
I got bored and quit about 10 minutes into the first action mission, despite liking the story, due to:

lag
text all over the screen
i can not use the things i picked up and are on my action bar, a candy bar and a grenade
NPCs repeating the same line every 10 seconds I SEE YOU CHROME
i continue to aim or crouch despite not touching a button
running is maybe 10% faster than walking
Having no ammo because i missed like three times

felt and looked a lot like SIN episodes

Uriain

Apr 8, 2010
I am rotating through ME3 MP(Xbox), Battlefield 3(PC), Darksiders(PS3), Red Dead Redemption(PS3), and Yakukza 4(PS3).

I jump around a lot :s

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
I'm about to start playing the XBLA HD rerelease of Sonic Adventure, with DX upgrade.

Hellz yeah.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
I've been finding it hard to settle on one game lately. So recently I've played all of the below.

Fallout NV.
Myth 2 - Soulblighter.
Europa 1400 The Guild.
Skyrim.
Empire Total War.
Rome Total War.
Stronghold 3.
Children of the Nile.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
So I'm on a Mac.
I bought it in 2008, when I wasn't really gaming much. It was overpriced and the proprietary accessories still piss me off today, but it really helped during college when I was leading a weekly campus event.

But it sucks for gaming. Not due to crappy hardware. There aren't many resource intensive games that I'd actually want to play. But it sucks due to the crappy library (I can play Valve games and whatever little else has been ported over). But then last week, I discovered Wine and installed it to my computer. And just like that, the entire GOG library opened up to me all at once.

So I lost self-control there for a bit and at once started Arcanum, Deus Ex, Baldurs Gate, Alpha Centauri, Fallout, and Beneath a Steel Sky. I wittled that down to Arcanum and Deus Ex for now.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Final Fantasy VI
Tales of Graces f
Jak II
Dragon Age: Origins
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
Picross 3D

Settle on one game, you say? Make me.

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
CoL0sS said:
The Wykydtron said:
LOL, they weren't kidding when they said you should be prepared for a lot of reading when you start playing MOBA games :D.
I play casually, more often against bots than real players, just trying out different champs and builds. I have been researching rune combinations lately since I dinged 20 :)
I honestly do try to stop rambling on and on whenever LoL comes up. No really, I swear! There's just so much to talk about dangit...

Fuck it, i'm going back to maining Katarina. Time to bust up some rudelords with the best ultimate in the game XD

<3 Katarina.

"Oh no, this guy is forcing me to last hit at my tower before lvl 6! No jungler in sight! He's camping bot for some reason. *ding* Fuck this noise. DOUBLE ULTIMATE HATERZZZZZZUHH!"

Kat is one of those people you don't come to gank on low health, like a less extreme Garen or Darius (yes I once saw my jungler do exactly that, didn't end well. Got blamed for not warding. Lol gtfo)

She's just gonna either combo you down with a Shunpo < Bouncing Blade combo or if she really can't be arsed she can just instakill you with her ult. Then all her cooldowns refresh so she can get out with a piss easy Shunpo to a minion.

So try Kat if you haven't already, she is super duper fun times!

I suppose if you take "main" as "best at" my main would actually be Support Sona. Screw you Soraka you suck compared to my darling Sona! Don't even get me started on that nooblord Taric...

[sub]I've done it again haven't I? Fuck.[/sub]

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
since my PC just died i pulled my PS3 out of the basement and am replaying infamous because i never finished that game in a "good" run.

DeadFOAM

Aug 7, 2010
I'm playing stuff I picked up in the Steam sale. Primarily, I've been playing a lot of DayZ. But when my internet is dying I've been playing Dungeons of Dredmor. I'm about to pop into Saints Row the Third.

And thats not counting some of the other games: Nexuiz, Skyrim (had before the sale, but had quit for a while), Garry's Mod (Recently started playing TTT with some friend on our server), Recettear, and a few others.

I have way too much time on my hands...

Tuesday Night Fever

Jun 7, 2011
Right now I'm playing Crysis 2. I picked it up for cheap during the Steam sale.

So far... not enjoying it much. I find myself very much missing the open-world environments of Crysis/Crysis: Warhead. The game is definitely prettier than its predecessor, but it feels like it's cheating because it doesn't have to show as much stuff anymore since it's more or less a run-of-the-mill corridor shooter.

The worst offender though? The save system, or complete lack thereof, is abysmal. It operates entirely upon a checkpoint system, which means I'm no longer going to experiment with crazy tactics like I would in the first game. Now I feel like I'm forced to play a super-cautious stealth playthrough for no other reason than to avoid having to replay sections over and over and over again. The absolute worst part is that every time I go to quit game, it gives me a warning that if I quit without saving I'll lose any unsaved progress. Well no shit, Crysis 2! Too bad I CAN'T save because you don't offer me the option to! I searched around to find reasons as to why the save function was removed for the game, since apparently the beta version of the game on PC did actually have it, and the universal answer as to why it was removed was because the consoles couldn't handle it. Ugh. Damnit CryTek, you're trying very hard to turn me into a "all video games are dumbed down for consoles!" ranter, aren't you?

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
League of Legends (PC) and Monster Hunter Tri (Wii)
Both enjoyable titles that I play occasionally to kill time.