Oh, Japan: Boobs Used As Marketing For Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Kramerica

Oct 1, 2009
geldonyetich said:
YouTube is sucking lately. I'm going to assume this is the one [http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-breasts-ninja-gaiden/53584]?

I'm guessing these people feeling them up are like, "So, what - does something happen when I feel it up?"

And then there's this:

Bahahah how did you find that?

funkzillabot

Dec 10, 2009
Come on people, there's nobody standing back there. It's just a fake plastic wall with 2 silicone implants glued on it. Duh. Who the hell is going to stand there and get felt up for hours on end? No one. It's not a swingers night out, or a cheap thrill. It's a company's product advertisement. It's much easier to make a fake mellon rack on a wall and leave it up for days and weeks, then the hassle of making some girl standing there for hours on end. That's just stupid.

chiefohara

Sep 4, 2009
Lol,

I like it.

Personally I think they are doing a community service.

Having a bad day? just squeeze a nearby pair of fake boobies and for an instant allllll your problems just fade away ...

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
War Penguin said:
That's weird. I have the sudden urge to get Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2. I wonder why?
Anyway, that's beyond creepy, but if it works that'll be even creepier.
I dunno. If I didn't have the game already, this ad would make me feel a bit deterred, namely because I play the game for its action, while the boobs are kind of an elephant in the room.