Oh, Japan: Boobs Used As Marketing For Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

Evil the White

Apr 16, 2009
Emphraim said:
I love how all the Japanese guys just walk up to it, grope it, take pictures, even though it's obviously a fake pair of breasts. We should have stuff like this in the USA. More laughter for us all.
There should be this sort of thing everywhere but someone would complain about 'discrimination'. One of the best things about Japan is that they haven't gone political-correctness crazy like everywhere else.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
Wait. What?

What the hell just happend there. Do people see a pair of breasts and automatically think "I must grope them! It is the only logical thing to do in a situation such as this. Yup. There is no other possible reason for them to be there other than to be groped."

I think... I think my brain just broke.

Daezd

Mar 1, 2008
Wow people. A lot of you are just being stupid here. Tell me you wouldn't touch them if you walked by that poster, now tell me again with a straight face. You know you would.

And this is related to the game, and the developers. In fact, it is a wonderful ad. It shows a female ninja hiding behind a sheet in order to camouflage herself, but her enormous knockers (a trademark of the developers) stop her from being totally effective!

The devs are self aware and open about their design choices, and this ad shows it.

And to everyone else going "Oh my goodness Japan! This is totally wacky and insane!" You're just being naive. This is in no way over-the-top or "CraaaAaaAAaAAAAzy!" especially not for Japan.

Come on people.

ReverseEngineered

Raving Lunatic
Apr 30, 2008
Beautiful tits are pointless in a fast-paced fighting game. In fact you might say they are as useless as tits on a board.

It had to be said.

Robert632

May 11, 2009
if you watched this, without knowledge of what this is, you'd think it was a sexual abuse commercial, saying something like "45% of people will sexually abuse someone. will you?" or something like that, then in the last 3 second's or something,the title of the game appears, and your thinking, how does that advertise the game? will the female ninja's be unable to hide because there breast's/ninja hiding cloth are made of velcro?

Cosplay Horatio

May 19, 2009
Its unique to see reactions to an advert based on a ninjutsu wall hinding technique but the ninja is apparently a lady with big breasts. I am hysterically shocked at Japan making a milk advert from Melody of Oblivion.

Sebass

Jul 13, 2009
Oh my GOD ! They're BREAST ! Will somebody PLEASE think of the children! *hysterical crying*

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Well, that must be embarrassing for the people that actually felt it.

TAGM

Dec 16, 2008
Oh, there are some really strange game advertisements out there, and not just in japan.
I heard from a reliable source that they advertisised Madworld by placing the game in the hands of dismembered arms, and subsequently placing the dismember arms in the middle of subway stations somewhere in the UK. I sware I'm not making this up. (I belive this happened with another game. Can't remember which one, but I do know that aparanatly some people were crazy enough to actualy STEAL the dismembered ligaments.) And, to advertise (I think) God Of War 2, they actualy sacarafised a lamb - And I mean literaly kill a real lamb. I sware to god, I did not make this up.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
It's hilarious to watch all the sexually starved Japanese men who need to take a picture of a fake pair of breasts.

thetrixxxter

Nov 20, 2008
geldonyetich said:
YouTube is sucking lately. I'm going to assume this is the one [http://www.gametrailers.com/video/japanese-breasts-ninja-gaiden/53584]?

I'm guessing these people feeling them up are like, "So, what - does something happen when I feel it up?"

And then there's this:

Milk, it does a body good. lol. what sad is that peta suggested that once, they wanted ben and jerry's to use human breast milk for their ice cream. Back on topic. Meh, i grew up in the military and we were stationed in Germany for years so it'll take more than bewbs to make me bat an eye, it would not stop me from looking, but that's not really shocking to me.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
I think it is hilarious . It is like one of those crazy Monty Python moments. Although that might be because I am extremely tired. Aside from all that though are we really surprised about this, after everything we've seen up to this point.

zahr

Mar 26, 2009
I laughed.

Then I realized this is one step closer to having an actual woman there.

Then I went to fap to some related hentai.

Then I came back and posted here.