Oh no, your avatar has attacked!

Karlosdj86

Sep 10, 2008
oh dear... For those of you not familiar with warhammer 40k that's the nightbringer, a C'tan (Star God in his native tounge) who, in ancient times, implanted the fear of death i.e. himself into the psyche of the young races.

Awexsome

Were it so easy
Mar 25, 2009
Well I might not be in a life-threatening situation... but it just might be enough to annoy me in committing some extreme acts.

Sould1n

Jan 23, 2011
So a flying anime witch and her swarm of bats are attacking me? Well I've survived worse and I don't think I have much to fear. Unless she begins feeding me pumpkin, then I'm a goner.

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
I do believe the universe is going bye-bye. Or maybe I'll just be erased from existence.
Well, nowt to do but crack open a bottle and wait for the inevitable.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Karlosdj86 said:
oh dear... For those of you not familiar with warhammer 40k that's the nightbringer, a C'tan (Star God in his native tounge) who, in ancient times, implanted the fear of death i.e. himself into the psyche of the young races.
Actually, forget mine... this thing destroys all...

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
Mine's the Kvatch coat of arms. Sort of.
Considering there are only a few refugees left in vanilla Oblivion after the quest is over, I'd say I was pretty much safe. Especially if I'm not playing carefully and the guards all die.

After the Kvatch Rebuilt mod... Well, I'm the Champion. So I should still be okay XD

KorLeonis

Mar 15, 2010
Well, the teeth could be a problem. But then again, he is Jesus so I kinda doubt he'd be inclined to attack me. I think I'm good.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
Not G. Ivingname said:
Your avatar has come to life and is trying to murder you for showing their image to everybody on the planet, how screwed are you?

Considering mine is an unstoppable machine of destruction, I am already dead.
I'm screwed, and so is any world government that is oppressing the people. Really, no one can stop a gundam, it's a god damned gundam.

Ithera

Apr 4, 2010
Well....., I think I need a hand here, or some advanced swordplay lessons. And some Armor. This may be it for me.