Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

butternut

Jul 14, 2010
The vault dweller from fallout one armed with a Sledgehammer and an angry dog, I'd probably try to run away but hes such a great goddamn smooth talker I bet he would get me to ASK for a sledgehammer to the face...

Gauntes

Jun 22, 2009
Considering that I usually go with non-lethal approach in SWAT4..
It'd be painful, but not deadly

if my luck has its ways, I'd probably end up as one of the hostages who get held up at gunpoint by the suspect..

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Oh, great... John f*king Marston has just killed all of my goons in lightning quick succession with that damn'd Repeater of his, shot the horse from under me, blasted my ankle to bits and has now hog tied me to the smell end of his horse.

I'm lucky I'm worth more alive due to that rather generous Bounty!

Zaldin

Sep 28, 2009
Ezio Auditore da Firenze, from AC II, I won't die, since I did nothing wrong, I think, so he technically has no reason to kill nor attack me. Thank you Assassin's Creed.

Spartan448

Apr 2, 2011
Good thing I decided not to play Assassins Creed. Mason ain't that big of a deal. I just wait for him to start seeing things again, then shoot him.

Ledan

Apr 15, 2009
Nathan Drake.................
I'm dead by getting punched to death or shot in the head.

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Artyom. I didn't even see him. My only hope is to be an ignorant gorilla tank beast.
Don't. Say. Anything.