Ok, the main character of the last game you played attacked you... How screwed are you?

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Galen Marek... "Starkiller" the apprentice from The Force Unleashed... ooooh im so screwed xD

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Um...
I was playing Jenga on my phone on the way to work.
So I guess I've just been attacked by inanimate blocks. I think I'll live.

Nieroshai

Aug 20, 2009
Big Boss. Well, he'll probably just knock me out and recruit me if he's anything like I play him.

aarongunk

Jan 3, 2010
Napoleon Bonaparte (Napoleon Total War, duh). If he's alone: MIDGET THROWING OLYMPICS! If he has an army: OW FUCK RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! RUN! RUN RUNRUNRUNRUN!

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
Fayathon said:
My pilot from Black Prophecy? He's got cybernetic enhancements, but he's also just out of rehab for his surgeries, so I figure I can take him.
This. I was actually flying alongside Fayathon last night, and all we did was blow NPCs up for shits and giggles. 'Twas a good few hours.

Also, my pilot isn't that strong. I think I'm running level 3 guns and a piss-poor shield. Give me a ship of more or less equal caliber and I can probably outclass him.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
ABLb0y said:
Hi, this probably has been done before, but i'm just curious.

The last game i played was Alice: Madness Returns. Yup, I'm pretty screwed...
This is probably the same for most of the people posting. But, Same here. D:

Chaza

Dec 15, 2010
Thespian said:
Hah. I played Brink, it has no main character.

I'll just go to the one before it, I... OH SHIT ARKHAM ASYLUM!

I'm fucked D:
Look on the bright side. Batman doesn't kill people so you'll just be hospitalized for a long long time.

O.T Noble 6 so I'm pretty screwed.

Dwarfman

Oct 11, 2009
The True Darkness said:
Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher 2. Man I am boned. Better start running...
Same here! I think the only chance I have is if I challenge him to a drinking contest.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Curious, I played the same game as OP.
Now, Alice might be a murderous ***** in her little wonderland, but she ain't exactly tough outside of it. So yeah, what's the worst she cou-blarrgghhhhhhhkk*wheeze* *is dead*

Well, that didn't work out so well. Maybe the game before that? I think it was... New Vegas.
*behaded with a kitchen knife before he could see or hear anything odd (at least it didn't hurt much)*

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
Is Clever Bot considered a game? Cause if it is I guess I'm about to get verbally abused...