Okay so...

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Think dark, dark thoughts in the direction of the dentist. It's not rational, as he/she will only be doing her job [which will benefit you in the long-term], but it may ease the pain.

Uzbekistan

Dec 17, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Uzbekistan said:
EEGK!! I don't live there!! I live in the US!
Then take some tips from this little girl! [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82hA8expFSw&feature=related]

I'm just making things worse with these videos, aren't I? XD
Not really.

masher

Jul 20, 2009
Ice.
Do not underestimate the value of an ice pack or two. I had impacted wisdom teeth and I was lucky enough to not have any swelling whatsoever. I don't know if it was plain luck or the ice, but ice sure doesn't hurt.

rokkolpo

Aug 29, 2009
I have my sister sitting next to me, just her wisdom teeth removed.

She fears the syringes...so DON'T think about those.
Don't think about the multiple syringes in your mouth!

VanQ

Casual Plebeian
Oct 23, 2009
LegendaryGamer0 said:
GET OUT THERE AND CLENCH THOSE TEE-

Oh, wait, fack...

Umm...

Orange Soda. Because Orange Soda.

Because it helps everyone. :p
Holy crap I just nostalgia'd so freakin' hard! You sir, have made my day.

OT: Just get it over with, you will never have to worry about them again and you get an excuse to take time off work! It's win-win if you ask me.
Just try not to think of the agonizing pain when you wake up.

theevilsanta

Jun 18, 2010
The vicodin you get can be sold for some pretty respectable amounts of money. If you're looking for a free game consider drug dealing.

Ca3zar416

Sep 8, 2010
See if there is a painkiller that will help you sleep. Just in case the pain ends up making it difficult to sleep it will be nice to have on hand. When you figure out which one it's a good idea to talk to dentist. Doubt any would cause problems but better to be safe than sorry.

dkyros

Dec 11, 2008
I was out for the whole procedure. Last thing I remember saying before going under was, "I don't feel tired"

My advice is get lots of pudding, jello, mashed potatoes, apple sauce, etc. And make sure to get your script for ibuprofen/hydrocodone filled as you may need it. If you don't get a script make sure to have some ibuprofen around the house. I didnt really feel pain but better safe than sorry

Joepow

Jan 10, 2011
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
If you value your wisdom, you will keep them.

Terrible agony and oozing infection is nothing compared to losing your wisdom.
You can always fashion it into a necklace and retain your wisdom modifier that way.
Yeah, but then you lose a necklace slot. The Min/Maxing will fail!
Unless you're a Druid. What other stat would you need? Stackn' wisdom like a boss!
Come on, you need that slot for the [a href=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/artifacts.htm#talismanofPureGood]Talisman of Pure Good[/a], probably the most badass artifact there is.

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
AnubisAuman said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
Fappy said:
Daystar Clarion said:
If you value your wisdom, you will keep them.

Terrible agony and oozing infection is nothing compared to losing your wisdom.
You can always fashion it into a necklace and retain your wisdom modifier that way.
Yeah, but then you lose a necklace slot. The Min/Maxing will fail!
Unless you're a Druid. What other stat would you need? Stackn' wisdom like a boss!
Come on, you need that slot for the [a href=http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicItems/artifacts.htm#talismanofPureGood]Talisman of Pure Good[/a], probably the most badass artifact there is.
That is pretty badass, not going to lie. One of my favorites is the cursed belt that changes your alignment.

Mister Benoit

Sep 19, 2008
Uzbekistan said:
I'm going to have my wisdom teeth removed in a couple of hours.... Any advice?
The only part that takes a while is when they freeze your mouth. Mine were out of the gum so they literally just yanked them out, took about ~10minutes total for all 4 teeth.

Only thing that sucks is I had to write everything down for a while because I couldn't speak. Choked trying to drink water which made me puke which looked like I was throwing up blood all over the floor. You'll recover pretty fast.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Bobic said:
Shake around as much as possible during the operation. Dentists love a challenge.
Yell insults to them as well. It's just as they say: If you want the job done, make dentists mad at you.

Hafnium

Jun 15, 2009
I've had two of them removed and have to get the other two out soon. All four of them were/are solidly stuck in my gum and at weird angles, so they've been surgically removed.

The procedure itself wasn't bad, it was painfree but very odd. The days after were kind of crappy, but painkillers helped a lot. I'm not that worried of having to go soon, only due to the cost. :( (last two teeth cost me about $500, so about a grand total for all four)