Discord

Monk of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2009
Ultratwinkie said:
Fox KITSUNE said:
Captain Planet
SWAT Kats
All of Toonami Circa 90's

Kinda think Captain Planet would fit wonderfully in today's Go Green Earth Loving world
I agree on Swat Kats.

Swat Katz was canned because parents didn't like the idea of characters dying, having an actual chance of dying, or show violence. What did they replace it with? The world of Gumball, adventure time, and regular show. Its an injustice that demands correction, but CN would only fuck up the show now. When did children outgrow violence? Even the new Looney Toons was ruined.

If we are getting smarter every year, TV surely isn't showing it. Since FOX owns all of Hana-Barbera's Ips now Swat Kats would only be awful. Instead of mechanics the Swat Kats would be millionaires that fight for conservative values. Every episode Rush Limbaugh would call the Swat Kats screaming "help! Help! The Liberals are robbing the rich with their evil Atheist tax hike!" or "Swat Kats! The Liberals are performing abortions, and pushing the gay agenda and anti-family values on children in their diabolical plan to assassinate Jesus!"

Yeah, on second thought lets not bring it back.
Now you think about it... Yeah There was alot of moments where People... eh.. Cat's Died in that cartoon. I mean All the Jets shotdown, Tank's destroyed and in some instances I think they showed peo... Eh Cat's getting straight up Shot. It was Real but not to Graphic but Serious enough cartoon to be taken Seriously. Good Balance

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
ColaWarVeteran said:
I find myself disappointed that not a single person has mentioned The Pirates Of Dark Water. Personally I would like to see that remade or perhaps new episodes made to finish the series finally.
Pirates of Dark Water would be my clear second choice. I still find myself saying 'noy jitat' from time to time. Plus, it had Jodi Benson in it. But my affection for Spartakus surpasses it.

tycho0042

Jan 27, 2010
I totally would revive exo squad. loved that. Would totally love to see that series brought back but with a more realistic view(people actually dying permanently that are humans)

PlasmaFrog

Feb 2, 2009
The 90s were the golden age for cartoons, early 2000s were fine as well.

Ed, Edd, and Eddy, Dexter's Labratory, Samurai Jack, Poke'mon, Dragon Ball Z; All of these were fantastic additions to my cherished childhood, western animation or not.

Ryengu

May 22, 2011
Imagine if they made a reboot of...uh, ReBoot :B
I would just hope they wouldn't do to the aesthetic what they did to Tron in the recent movie, nothing looked even half as computery as the original. More like a distant future where everything is modeled after the PS3's outer casing.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Would you really want to see your old time favorites be destroyed in this horrible time of Television? I say leave them where they are, perfect and still watchable (sortuv).

K4ndY

Jun 10, 2010
If I could pick only one, I would go with "The Mysterious Cities of Gold" (Les Mystérieuses Cités d'or). Favorite show from my childhood. :)