Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Abdallah1431

Apr 14, 2017
Hello guys,
I'm tired of looking for an old game i used to play on ps1 about year 2002.
The game is flatform bird's view that you start with little men on islands in the middle of the ocean, and build homes for them and attack other people on other island next to us, they are small people you can change the color before you launch the game , also you can grab them and put them where you want them to be when you grab them they'll yell "hey" that's all I remember lol. It's like red alret but it's more cartoonish and beautiful color, and the first building you making for them is home where they breed or get more and more people and build an electricity building and other building can't remember what they are, if I'm not mistaken the men you control are bold and have mustaches and big noses you can left them up and drop them on something that make them jump in a funny way:D it's so fantastic game it's about getting ready for war or something you can give jops to these people to be medicated freen colored .can't remember that much but i'd be grateful if anyone remember it.
I already looked in all of the internet but haven't found a clue :(

Thanks
Sorry for my bad English :)

Hey-You there

Apr 6, 2017
Guys I need help finding the name of this game. I don't really remember it that much but I do know it was a pc game where you were a girl or boy and you lived in this village. You went exploring near a cave where you find this man waiting. You talk to him and he says to follow him inside. Once you go inside he kidnaps you. The screen goes black and Years have passed. You are now a servant. I would tell more but that's all I remember. Hope you guys can help me with this. Thanks

Catamarang

Apr 14, 2017
Ok guys, I made an account just so I could find this game. I don't know when it was made but I played around two to four years ago. it had a little dog like animal that you could take to different scenes. the first scene you got was a forest. you defeated other creatures and collected thing from them such as things your animal could wear, things to change your animals colours and things that could increase your attack points such as a stick. you could also search in some bushes, I think. When your animal lot you would go back to thus place wear your could buy, sell and store things. When your animal was sad you could click on it to make it happier. it was a 2D computer game.

Zaltys

Apr 26, 2012
Jcolejr said:
It was an action RPG for ps1
You could play as one of two characters,
A boy with a sword, or girl with circular blades,
I remember going through a lot of dungons, tunnels, and fight a lot of bosses. One of the first ones were like wolves.
There were also a lot of different creatures of all sorts of sizes and colors. Some skeletons and such.
There was also a rainbow/sky world with different minigames and time trials. Also mushroom houses with cute little people in them.
Threads of Fate? I don't remember anything about the story or the content, but the characters sound vaguely familiar.

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
Binxtru said:
Hi, i have been reading this thread and decided to jump on the bandwagon and hope for the best.
My dad gave us this game on a cd, i have no idea where he even got it from. I remember playing it around the year 2000 as well.
In the introduction to the game the hero's (who you play as) dad is kidnapped by some evil/magical man/being. The quest is to rescue him. You then start in the jungle, fighting off animals and insects and moving through tarzan-ish obstacles. Thats just the first level, they are quite short levels and i remember there being about 20. The other i can recall are a waterfall, a old underground mine and a mayan ruin. There is gold to collect and some of the few weapons i remember is some kind of wip and a boomerang.
I could never finish this game as a kid, and would love to give it another go as an adult!
If anyone as any ideas - please let me know. Much appreciated.
Was it Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure?

Arcadia_1981

Apr 14, 2017
Looking for game i played in late 80's/early 90's on the original nintendo, if i remember right, you would enter this building with blue walls and it had a map you followed but sometimes hands would come out of the walls and drag you back to the entrance of the building, any help would be appreciated!

Meximagician

Elite Member
Apr 5, 2014
Country
United States
Abdallah1431 said:
Hello guys,
I'm tired of looking for an old game i used to play on ps1 about year 2002.
The game is flatform bird's view that you start with little men on islands in the middle of the ocean, and build homes for them and attack other people on other island next to us, they are small people you can change the color before you launch the game , also you can grab them and put them where you want them to be when you grab them they'll yell "hey" that's all I remember lol. It's like red alret but it's more cartoonish and beautiful color, and the first building you making for them is home where they breed or get more and more people and build an electricity building and other building can't remember what they are, if I'm not mistaken the men you control are bold and have mustaches and big noses you can left them up and drop them on something that make them jump in a funny way:D it's so fantastic game it's about getting ready for war or something you can give jops to these people to be medicated freen colored .can't remember that much but i'd be grateful if anyone remember it.
I already looked in all of the internet but haven't found a clue :(

Thanks
Sorry for my bad English :)
That would be Baldies.

Niiopi

Apr 14, 2017
Hello I'm new here hoping SOMEONE can help me find this game. It was a PlayStation one game and you would control around 3ish types of robots that would each have their own benefits, one was a two legged robot and another one was almost like a vehicle type of robot, meaning you drove it around, and I remember that you would face the same kind of robots in an "arena* type setting, I remember a desert type of environment and you could switch between the robots on a whim and when you did, the one you did not control would just sit there until you controlled it again. You could play two player which then the second player would control one of these robots that the first player wasn't playing as and I distinctly remember two kinds, there may have been more, and as I described above one was a two legged walking machine and the other you would drive around (which was so much fun), and I don't remember if they had weapons although I imagine they would. There was an element of puzzle to it I think as well.

I have been searching for the name of this game for YEARS, if SOMEONE could tell me what it is I would be forever grateful!

Thanks!

Riva

Apr 14, 2017
I am looking for a game i think Ms Dos,if i remeber you were a diver with some kind of a trident,also i remember you were killing PIRANHAS and fish,the game was of course 2d,i cant remeber else

Thanks!

Butteremcee

Apr 14, 2017
Hi, thought I'd give this a go....

Don't remember much about the game I was only around 6-8 when I played it.. I'm now 29..

Anyways it was on the PC, quite basic. . Kind of like a civ game but not as advanced in graphics.. sa me sort of premise I think.. you could be the Romans or whoever and have fights with other empires, the fights kinda looked just like a square chessboard set up.. ships could get lost at sea etc.. Sorry it's very vague but I used to love it and it's been bugging me for years!

Any help appreciated.

cj0628

Apr 14, 2017
I remember playing a game as a kid where you played as a robot, and you had to get rid of colored boxes or something. You tried to get different parts for the robot. It was a puzzle game of some sort, for Windows.

army-sheep

Apr 14, 2017
I've been looking for this game for years now. It was a simple flash game where you could control a cow with your mouse or the keyboard arrows. The cow would start falling on some platforms in a black background and you had to bring the cow lower from platform to platform. If the cow touched the top or the bottom of the play area, you died. There were also different game modes with platforms that would vanish or others that would tilt. I think some of the basic platforms were called grass, dirt, wood, steel... Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

bobyto93

Apr 14, 2017
This is one of my last hopes of finding a game from over 17 years ago, as I can't make the old PC to run and the drive is dead. The game itself is for windows 95/98, 2D with a top view, strategy, you couldn't spawn units and had to fight with what you already got, there was a spoting mechanic (there were clouds on the places you haven't been) it's military based from ww2 it had around 10 missions. In one of the missions you had to use a scoba diver to go to the enemy shore so he can steal a boat in orded to get your troops to the enemy's island and defeat them. You could destroy train tracks which the train had to stop to repair, the train was bringing reinforcements to the enemy.
Please let me know if you have even the slightest idea about the game's name.

LostVoid

Apr 14, 2017
I miss a cool old game that I was playing it everyday. I don' t remember its name..It was a Sci Fi spaceship battle. An upgradable spaceship against enemies' ships and with a big load of stages. The enemies theme was changing each chapter
and some of them had special skills like transparent ship or teleporting ship and each chapter had a Boss. And the appearance of the enemies' were more like aliens of metal (Aliens' ships). And there were power ups dropping from destroyed ships.
I think there's a lot of games like this one and I still remember its logo " A 3D spaceship going up" and some red letters ( I think).

Give me all the games that might appear in your head it may be it!
P.S: Excuse me for my English.

Apr 14, 2017
what's the old 90's (I think) online computer game where you are a football runningback and you use the arrows to move from side to side and the defenders are shaped like triangles, and if you get far enough the sky turns dark?

mhdfgfg

Apr 11, 2017
help SOMEBODY
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hi. I am looking for a game, please helpa me:

* Background: I played it year about 2001-2004 or something. Yes, I was using windows 98 then. The game I am looking for is 3D, 3rd person, puzzle, platformer(for example area like small island or structure or platform, around which there is water), character was some sort of animal or something...? maybe something like a penguin, player controls the character, you can make push the boxes around, walk, maybe jump...?, and , this is important, graphics was actually good, the weather was different from level to level, rainy, snowy, sunny.... on snowy days the character was wearing scarf maybe...?
* System: Windows 98
* Year:about 2001-2004
* Perspective: 3D game, 3rd person
* Art style: this is important, graphics was actually good, the weather was different from level to level, rainy, snowy, sunny.... on snowy days the character was wearing scarf maybe...?
* Environment: Kinda like small island or something, or some structure surrounded by water
* Mood: mostly like happy mood, puzzle solving.
* Genre: puzzle based, i remember pushing boxes around and stuff
* Gameplay: i remember having second character, which you could also control, with teamwork the puzzle could be solved.

Please, help me to find this game !!!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Buzzbox

Apr 12, 2017
Buzzbox said:
It must have been fifteen years ago at least. It was a 3D game (with very cartoonish graphics) where you could wander around this city and rob buildings. Very puzzle-based, with guards that followed a prescribed path. If I remember correctly, you'd record your moves, then play it forward and see if your plan worked. Anyone remember this one? It's been bugging the hell out of me and I don't remember quite enough to pin down the name. The game was for the PC.
I would be happy if someone recognize game but as me can't remember name to write something more about it... also if u need some more info. please ask me, i don't know what more to say about it, but if you ask question maybe i remember something new that would help us find out :)

I would really like to find this game, i'm looking for it more than 2 years now :(... thanks for any future help