Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

kingzeno

Jul 31, 2013
Hi there,i played a fps game when i was little and i can't find what it was,i remember two things: A level with snow in a place similar to a castle and having creepy pork meat on chains that made me feel uneasy.The other level had me in a secluded room(starting area was full of floating health,like in arena games) along with a boss,big meaty with guns instead of hands, where i had to push some buttons and escape from him to beat the level,while hiding between walls and running to closing doors.I can't remember the rest of the game.

EDIT:Solved,the game was Chasm The Rift.

Nicoleonfire

Apr 26, 2013
Hello, just came upon this forum!
I am trying to find the name of a game I remember playing but can't for the life of me.
I was just a little girl, and it was about this elusive blue animal, like a dolphin-bird thing, and the idea was to get a glimpse of it. It was first person, very casual, you simple click on different locations and watch and see if you can see the cut little guy.

Anyone have any ideas? lol

jamro4

Jul 24, 2013
I used to play this PC game (during the 90s) and all I remember is walking around this house at night picking stuff up like in a puzzle game. I also remember a friend asking you to watch their baby for them and the baby was crying and when I walked in to the baby's room there was an alien kidnapping the baby and going through a portal. Can anyone help?! This has been bugging me! Thanks in advance!

abadak031

Mar 27, 2013
PC game, mid-late 90s, a futuristic tank game it had like 9 different weapons, one being this massive nuclear thing. Main feature of it was the "standard" two different lasers on each side of the tank. I remember the first level where you first start of on a beach, fight through a rocky area and the last area is a big enclosre where you have to take out like 10-20 turrets, 4 powernodes and then blast the hell out of some sort of bunker.

Been looking for it for years.

nad100

Aug 1, 2013
0_omd said:
I've got one game that I need help with, I've been trying to remember this game ever since I was 15 or 16, and now I'm 19.

Sad to say, but to you guy's its probably not worth figuring out because it may sound childish but I really enjoyed it when I was young.

Anyway, I'll try to put as much input of the game that I can remember:

-The games name was something similar to addios or something similar around those letters
-The game was on the PC, old generation something like Windows 95/98/Mel/2000
-The game was educational fit for children's needs, age category around 5-12 (sad I know)

Things that I can remember in the actual game:

-It was point and click I believe
-You were situated in a house with a back garden with a swing which made a sound each time you clicked it
-There was a kitchen you could make cakes etc
-There were other mini games I believe
-During the time at the house, there were a lot of characters including the main one which had the name for the title of the game

PLEASE HELP
teateacincincin said:
Please help xD i cannot find this game for a long time...so i think that the name of the game had edibo or ediboy in it something like that and the desktop icon was like a green ball or something and you played a little yellow boy who had a robot dog...you had to go in some places or worlds i think that you collect something and then you like defeat a robot on each place :pP ? i think the things you collected were like some balls (they looked the same as the desktop icon) and your friend was some kind of an i think fat robot bee ? :p this is all i remember but heeeelp please :p

The game is called Adiboo: Magical Playland, used to spend hours playing it when I were 6 or so.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYZ9anVgUYk

Jerice95

Aug 1, 2013
Hey I've been looking for a game for ages now but the problem is I don't remember too much of it. I remember it was a 2 player game on either ps1 or ps2 and you could choose between 4 different characters, one was a swordsman, one was a wizard which I remember had like a superpower of a meteor shower. And the other two I don't remember much of but one was a chick, the other was like a really strong brute type character with a hammer. You also had to go through different levels and the more enemies you killed the higher level you got and at the end there's like big bosses. One was like a devil flying creature... That's all I can remember please help.

seizmicetc

Jul 30, 2013
Doomgriever said:
seizmicetc said:
Hey all, looking for a game I played in about 98-02, it was either for the SNES or PSX, it was a strategy RPG, graphics wise it was mostly like Vandal Hearts but slightly more cartoon like. I remember the first battle I think you have 5 or so members and you fight a group of Goblins (they have swords, I think, maybe not though) and eventually as you progress in the game I remember a cut scene with a woman/princess type character in a garden type area talking to someone, I think the game progressed in Stages or Scenarios? I'm not 100% sure.

I've ruled out Tactics Ogre, Ogre Battle, Vandal Hearts I&II and a few more, it's very similar to those games though, I just can't for the life of me remember the name of it. It was quite difficult too. Any help appreciated.

EDIT: It's not the Shining Force series, either, played all of them and the graphics are more 3D than I&II.
Legend Of Kartia? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuDqOmHaBrk&t=2m )
Yes! 99.999999% sure that's the game! Thank you. Weird how on the "Strategy RPG" PS1 List it isn't listed.

MannyKlystron

Jul 31, 2013
MannyKlystron said:
I need one too, folks, though it's probably on the tip of my tongue:

A late 90s free web-based adventure/puzzle game, probably Shockwave. The interface is a screen with a projector effect (center lots brighter than the edges), the colors are washed out, and the opening screen is mostly white and light cyan/blue.

It's very surreal, and I think the theme is some megacorp/Illuminatis or something holding you hostage. Done by a Dutch or Scandi guy. Also, it's fun.
I finally remembered, it's Mystery of Time and Space (MOTAS) from 2001 http://www.albartus.com/motas/

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
Jerice95 said:
Hey I've been looking for a game for ages now but the problem is I don't remember too much of it. I remember it was a 2 player game on either ps1 or ps2 and you could choose between 4 different characters, one was a swordsman, one was a wizard which I remember had like a superpower of a meteor shower. And the other two I don't remember much of but one was a chick, the other was like a really strong brute type character with a hammer. You also had to go through different levels and the more enemies you killed the higher level you got and at the end there's like big bosses. One was like a devil flying creature... That's all I can remember please help.
Raging Blades (PS2) ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTtCH__u2dI&t=3m40s )

porous_shield

Jan 25, 2012
jamro4 said:
I used to play this PC game (during the 90s) and all I remember is walking around this house at night picking stuff up like in a puzzle game. I also remember a friend asking you to watch their baby for them and the baby was crying and when I walked in to the baby's room there was an alien kidnapping the baby and going through a portal. Can anyone help?! This has been bugging me! Thanks in advance!
That sounds like Lighthouse: The Dark Being.

hagelslag5

Aug 1, 2013
I'm trying to find a game from childhood. Here is what I remember.
Platform: NES
Genre: Action platformer
All I remember is that the main character has long red/orange hair, might be a ninja/assassin.

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
hagelslag5 said:
I'm trying to find a game from childhood. Here is what I remember.
Platform: NES
Genre: Action platformer
All I remember is that the main character has long red/orange hair, might be a ninja/assassin.
Kabuki Quantum Fighter? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky7LUdTDQ5w )

Tom Sheard

Aug 1, 2013
I NEED TO FIGURE THIS OUT... BEEN BUGGING ME FOR YEARS.

SO I think I remember it coming with a bundle of games maybe around windows 95 when Packard bell PC's were all the rage.

It was like a 3rd person shooter and you were some sort of alien with a kind of pointed head. You had all types of weapons and would run forwards through levels.

There were large space ships in the sky's on the first level and you had to dodge anything they were firing at you and try to move forward through the level to higher safer ground. - I think there may have been equal games or even one with some sort of pet...

any help would be HUGELY APPRECIATED!

does Murdok or something ring any bells? I'm sure the name of it began with M

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
Tom Sheard said:

SO I think I remember it coming with a bundle of games maybe around windows 95 when Packard bell PC's were all the rage.

It was like a 3rd person shooter and you were some sort of alien with a kind of pointed head. You had all types of weapons and would run forwards through levels.

There were large space ships in the sky's on the first level and you had to dodge anything they were firing at you and try to move forward through the level to higher safer ground. - I think there may have been equal games or even one with some sort of pet...

MDK? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAwHpAdNbaY )

Tom Sheard

Aug 1, 2013
Doomgriever said:
Tom Sheard said:

MDK? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAwHpAdNbaY )
MDK !!!!! YOU ARE AN ACTUAL LIFE SAVER! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!

armycia55

Aug 1, 2013
RPG game.
Age = More than 5 years
Detail:
The game start with u selecting a character or race i can't remember exactly u chose it around the campfire (The scence when u picking them) and they will stand up and the camera will go to them. That all i remember it been a long time. Will greatly appreciated if you guys can help me figure this mystery out.

stevetronik

Jul 28, 2013
stevetronik said:
Looking for a PC game. Its a top down shooter. Can be played split screen iirc. You control a guy starting weapon think is Blaster. The projectile is big yellow and round. Slow firing rate good damage. You go around shooting at enemies and cabinet will give you money to buy weapons and ammo I think. There is a chain gun that has a smaller yellow round projectile. Its an old pc game I trying to find since volfied
No suggestion?