Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

DomDahBoss

Jul 23, 2013
Darks63 said:
DomDahBoss said:
There was a turned based game for the psx where you get to choose a character. In one of the stories the character is fighting and is about to die, but then a mysterious character with red armor comes and saved him, Soon after he gets his own armor with powers later on.
Can't quite remember what the name of this game was
Was it an rpg? if so did you have to input buttons during the characters attacks for them to have greater effect?
Yeah i do remember that in some parts!

thekingsnuts

Jul 23, 2013
looking for SNES game that was co-op and you could play as a blonde boy or girl with purple hair. The only level I can remember was and underground type level and you could get a big companion guy with a sword and I think red or brown hair.

Darks63

Mar 8, 2010
DomDahBoss said:
Darks63 said:
DomDahBoss said:
There was a turned based game for the psx where you get to choose a character. In one of the stories the character is fighting and is about to die, but then a mysterious character with red armor comes and saved him, Soon after he gets his own armor with powers later on.
Can't quite remember what the name of this game was
Was it an rpg? if so did you have to input buttons during the characters attacks for them to have greater effect?
Yeah i do remember that in some parts!
Well two rpgs had a system like that Legend of Legaia and Legend of the Dragoon for psx.

valiante

Jul 23, 2013
I'm looking for a point and click game for PC that was out around the time of broken sword and toonstruck.

All I remember from the game is that you played as some kind of bum, who lived in a run down apartment. There was something about a shopping trolley at a mall, and for some reason I remember the color green, either from the apartment, or the box art.

Anyone?

fadedgrimwolf

Jul 24, 2013
I remember playing a game for the X-box it started with you being a prince in your father's castle and then it gets attacked in the first level you must fight to defend the castle in the second one you are in a camp and must break out with a fellow fighter the game was gory as hell and very fun please help.

Dodgerjoey

Dec 26, 2011
Um, hey everyone! well, I probably won't give too much info cause I don't remember much, but...I remember playing this game where you controlled these puffy/hairy things, there were four. A yellow one that did like an energy attack, a red one that ate like rocks and stuff, a blue one that could swim and a green one that could climb on vines...

ActionJesus

Jul 24, 2013
Something made me think of this game a few months ago and its been bugging me since. I'll give you what information I can but I'm not sure how accurate it will be.

I'm sure the game came out between 1995-2005.

I can remember it being a 2D isometric problem/puzzle and you played as a human on planet filled with aliens/bugs. I remember wasps or something similar.

There were different levels with different environments and had to use items you acquired to help you complete levels. I remember one level having to place grass seed (or something similar) to grow patches of grass to stop these aliens that couldn't walk on the grass.

I can't remember much else though I'm sure a first person 3D version of the game was made. I remember it being garbage compared to the 2D version.

Thanks in advance. Hopefully it will be enough information. But if you do need more I will wrack my brain for more memories.

Felstaff

Sep 19, 2011
ActionJesus said:
I can remember it being a 2D isometric problem/puzzle and you played as a human on planet filled with aliens/bugs. I remember wasps or something similar.
About 50% of the post sounds like:

Flashback/Another World

ActionJesus said:
I can't remember much else though I'm sure a first person 3D version of the game was made. I remember it being garbage compared to the 2D version.
Fade to Black

Felstaff

Sep 19, 2011
pancakem0nster said:
1. is was a flying combat game where you flew a spaceship around a planet, but you never went into space i remember having to destroy enemy bases that had turrets, think it was late to mid 90's PC
Incoming? (although it was more about flying a helicopter to destroy spaceships)

Neikun

May 11, 2010
Thunderscape was one of my favorite games of all times. I'd love to play an RPG with that sort of interface again.

msyblade

Jul 24, 2013
RKO316:
I signed up JUST to ask this question lol alright so there's this game, I believe it's on PS1, and all I can remember from it is there's a part where you are running down a hill from a huge boulder. Your character is a small little man, black hair but styled in a Sonic the Hedgehog kind of way, where it spikes back, and his attire is white, and he's wearing little Chinese sandals, and I also believe the game starts with the letter T. I TOTALLY NEED HELP FIGURING OUT THE NAME!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT FOR YEARS!!!!!

Was it Strider?

jamro4

Jul 24, 2013
I apologize if someone already looked for this game, but with 255 pages so far.. I mean.....

But anyway, I used to play this PC game and all I remember is walking around this house at night picking stuff up like in a puzzle game. I also remember a baby crying and when I walked in to the baby's room there was an alien kidnapping the baby and going through a portal. Can anyone help?! This has been bugging me! Thanks in advance!

RKO316

Jul 17, 2013
It's actually both a head and a boulder :) Brave Fencer Musashi ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfQbUdjNnQg&t=4m30s )
YOU FOUND IT!!!!! I was wayyy off about the letter T, but you managed to find it lol you are a lifesaver, I've spent almost 10 years trying to remember this game. THANK YOU!!!!!

RKO316

Jul 17, 2013
msyblade said:
RKO316:
I signed up JUST to ask this question lol alright so there's this game, I believe it's on PS1, and all I can remember from it is there's a part where you are running down a hill from a huge boulder. Your character is a small little man, black hair but styled in a Sonic the Hedgehog kind of way, where it spikes back, and his attire is white, and he's wearing little Chinese sandals, and I also believe the game starts with the letter T. I TOTALLY NEED HELP FIGURING OUT THE NAME!!!! I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FIND IT FOR YEARS!!!!!

Was it Strider?
NOPE! It turned out to be Brave Fencer Musashi :)

Mia Fiaes

Jul 24, 2013
I used to play this game on the computers at my school when I was a child. The game should be about 14 years.

It is played with a ball and is the gender of the diamond rush. There are bombs and other obstacles. The ball needs to go through it all to finish the level. It's really like diamond rush, but the protagonist is a ball xD

I don't know if anyone knows what game it is.

Donkey456

Jul 19, 2013
Hello
Replying again.
I remeber one game 2D, i think it's pretty old, It is very similiar to Lode Runner 2, you also stuck monster like that just you didnt had gun to brake a block but pickaxe

DanTheJudge

Jul 24, 2013
Hi there,
I remember one old adventure game, the plot is about boy who is transformed into pig by aliens (at least i think it was a pig but after endless unsuccessful search on google i'm not really sure about it) and player's goal was to find a way to transform him back. I don't recall much of the game just some kind of Map screen of small village where you moved your character between various screens/locations and then the place where i ended up stuck - some kind of room with alien in big tank ... i hope someone knows what i'm talking about ...

Aqua36

Jul 24, 2013
there is a planet conquering gane i used to play when i was little
all the ships had a triangular shape and once you landed on a neutral planet it became yours and you could have set up bases on all your planets and you had to defeat the other teams and take over their planets to win.

Muter

Jul 20, 2013
Joey Voss said:
Okay Guys im looking for an Old Playstation 1 game I believe. Actually 2. I believe one was almost like a 3d frogger spin-off. Atleast I remember a frog looking protagonist. You had bosses that you had to fight and were very fun that you like jumped on top of thier heads. The other I remember you looked like an alien thing. You could pick up ammo for a gun that was like attached to your hand. You also fought bosses that were very weird. I rememebr one lookig vaguely like a giant mutated foot with a mouth. Extremelly fun though. Please help.
I'm thinking I was an Atomic Mutant. I've only played the demo but the description looks like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLqSm8hb1A