Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

April May Sunshine

Aug 19, 2013
There was a game I played some years ago in the early 2000s on ps1 or ps2. There were warriors, I believe they were female but I don't know if we chose gender or not. We had to fight enemies to get past them and continue on the path. There would be a larger enemy with more health and several smaller enemies around it. The game was set on Forrest paths. You could pick up items and when your pack was full it would say something like " I can't pick that up. I have no room for it". The characters had different categories and each category had specific items it could use, along with the basic items that could be used by anyone . There was a store your character could go to and buy and sell armor and weapons ( and possibly potions though I'm not sure about those). I think you had to walk over a wooden bridge to get to the store, which might have been in or near trees. The Main thing I remember is that when there was more than one person playing as long as one person was alive the others would regenerate after death but they had a low health bar, and if they didn't get hit their health would slowly regenerate. We played three people at a time. I also remember that it may have started with a d but I might be wrong

Please help me find it. It would live to play it again.

Khalil Ibrahim

Aug 19, 2013
Doomgriever said:
Khalil Ibrahim said:
hi guys
Old game with 2 orges,green and blue.The game had many levels.anyone knows the name?
its is an old game maybe 2000 or so, 2 monsters or orges..completing many levels with skeleton dinosaur monster boss and king mouse

thank you
Joe & Mac? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnF-5NY_KYE&t=9m54s )
no my friend they are monsters or ogres

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
April May Sunshine said:
There was a game I played some years ago in the early 2000s on ps1 or ps2. There were warriors, I believe they were female but I don't know if we chose gender or not. We had to fight enemies to get past them and continue on the path. There would be a larger enemy with more health and several smaller enemies around it. The game was set on Forrest paths. You could pick up items and when your pack was full it would say something like " I can't pick that up. I have no room for it". The characters had different categories and each category had specific items it could use, along with the basic items that could be used by anyone . There was a store your character could go to and buy and sell armor and weapons ( and possibly potions though I'm not sure about those). I think you had to walk over a wooden bridge to get to the store, which might have been in or near trees. The Main thing I remember is that when there was more than one person playing as long as one person was alive the others would regenerate after death but they had a low health bar, and if they didn't get hit their health would slowly regenerate. We played three people at a time. I also remember that it may have started with a d but I might be wrong

Please help me find it. It would live to play it again.
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy (PS2)?
Champions Of Norrath (PS2)?

Gabika95

Aug 19, 2013
Hello Guys!

I am looking for an old school game which can be 10-15 years old now.

In this game you have to fight with different colonies ( ants, hornets etc...). There were stages and different maps but the main point is that you can produce just insects. NO humans, no trucks.

Only those kind of insects whiches can be produced from the "castle" you own.

It looks like the - Krush Kill and Destroy - because the view, but nothing else.

I hope i was understandable. :) Please help me, i am searching it for too long.

G

DanTheKid

Aug 19, 2013
I hope I'm specific enough with this. This is a PS2 game that came as a demo with a bunch of other demo games, some of which I think were Klonoa 2 and Legend of Kain. Anyway, I assume the game had a mature rating, it started off with three teenagers who were tied to a column or something. There was another boy who wasn't trapped and he was watching them and they were begging him to save them. I think there was a woman or some other person to the side who was telling the boy to ignore them because of how wicked they were to him. Anywho, the 3 people ended up getting crushed to death. I can't remember what happened after that but I know it involved the same boy controlling some kind of robot that he went off into the city to fight with.

Kakarot

Aug 20, 2013
Hello Escapist´s, i would like to know if someone remember´s a game from PS One which it was like a fighting game with many characters that the objective of winning was not beating your opponent by KO but winning colors to him, like 4 checkpoints in each corner of the screen like blue and red and characters fight each other for the first to complete all the corners with the same color.

Someone remember this?

A little darkness game i could call it lol

I can´t remember the name if someone could help i appreciate thanks and good posts!

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
Gabika95 said:
Hello Guys!

In this game you have to fight with different colonies ( ants, hornets etc...). There were stages and different maps but the main point is that you can produce just insects. NO humans, no trucks.

It looks like the - Krush Kill and Destroy - because the view, but nothing else.

G
Could be Krush Kill n Destroy 2. In that game the mutant faction produced no vehicles but did have wasps and giant beetles. Or The insect expansion for Impossible Creatures.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
easteredge said:
Hey guys,

I've bin looking for this game for a year or two. I'll list what I remember from back in the days:

I believe it was mainly a single player game, if I reckon it was a base building game but you had freedom to enter dungeons with your units/heroes. You had one race that was some sort of lizard race, there were a couple of races each had their super unit, for one of the races this was a phoenix.

The levels/maps (sometimes) contained some sort of mine/cave where you could enter with your units. In this cave was some sort of underground map where you could battle decently strong npc's I remember a huge npc in there that was some sort of flying eyeball boss. There were traps laying around in the underground cave, these traps were detectable with certain units, otherwise could do some serious damage. You could find a treasure chests if you managed to get down the npc's. If you were done you could go back up to the normal map.

Considering the freedom of going in a cave with a bunch of units Im not sure if it was purely a base building game, so I would just sort it under the category strategy.

If anyone could come up with a name of this game, that would be sick. I think it was made between 2004-2009. Kind regards, Easter
It kind of sounded like one of the Dungeon Keeper games or Lords of Magic but I don't think thats it. It might be Dungeons and Dragons Dragon Shard.

http://www.gog.com/game/dungeons_dragons_dragonshard

Only reasons I think it's this is because the hige eyeball boss sounds every much like a Beholder. An iconic monster from D&D.

CD-R

Mar 1, 2009
Fenrir_Of_Ragnarok said:
Im Looking For A Game= It's A Game Were You Control A Team Of Four Aliens And You Have To Run Around A Weird Map (Sorry Its Kinda Hard To Explain) And You Can Mutate Your Aliens Like At The Start You Kill A Spider And You Get A Spider Arm To Add To One Of Your Aliens. The Spider Arm Adds A Strength Bonus (If I Remember Correctly) And Then I Think You Head To A Different Planet And Explore It As Well I Don't Remember The Story Of Why Or Anything Like That But I Have Tried Searching The Web And Ended Up With Nothing. I Played It In About 2003 Or 2004
So If Someone Knows The Game Or A Link That Might Help Please Post It
Thanks

Fenrir Out
The Game Your Looking For Is Called Evolva

http://www.gog.com/game/evolva

Kidbuu95

Aug 7, 2013
andrej99 said:
I remember a game where you kind of race in spaceships,it was old,but after the year 2000 i think and it had some of the ships from Star Wars Episode I.
So I hope anyone knows the name of that game

Thanks.
Star Wars: Starfighter :) Not thaaaat old.

Kidbuu95

Aug 7, 2013
Kidbuu95 said:
Hey!
I'm looking for 3 different games. The first one is the one I remember the most.
1. It's a FPS game in which you control a character with a crossbow. You had to go through a hillside or some kind of path in a "mountain" killing your enemies. I remember specific details, for example, you could get the skill of throwing 5 arrows with one shot. I think the demo would finish when you reached a boat with a lantern. It was all at night. (By the way, it's not Heretic, nor Hexen, nor Strife, nor any futuristic game) It was set in the medieval age I think.
2. I don't remember the game at all. I just remember the song "Miss You" by Rolling Stones would play.
3. I had this game for the Family Game console. It was a racing game with futuristic cars or quads (can't remember which). I remember it had aggresive/scary music so I wouldn't play it haha.

Thanks!
Any help please?

Mikel Ventnor

Aug 20, 2013
Okay, I have asked just about everyone I know, so now I turn to the internet.

I am looking for a game I think was early 90s... I was young for sure. But here goes with my terribly vague description.

I can't remember the console but I'm pretty sure it must be snes or ps1.

I'm pretty sure it started in a cave with bats for random encounters.

If you died in the cave you got 1 free revival.

The battle system (to the best of my knowledge) is like Saga Frontier, in the sense that the playable character was in the foreground and the monsters were in the background. 2d characters on a somewhat 3d(again I think) background. And it was turn based

The graphic were mostly dark. I'm pretty sure it was medieval era.

And there was a boss (can't remember what) that you couldn't beat that would kill you.

Then some man, I think an uncle or friend would carry you back to your house.

This might've been a demo or something so my description might not be straight from title.

Khalil Ibrahim

Aug 19, 2013
Khalil Ibrahim said:
Doomgriever said:
Khalil Ibrahim said:
hi guys
Old game with 2 orges,green and blue.The game had many levels.anyone knows the name?
its is an old game maybe 2000 or so, 2 monsters or orges..completing many levels with skeleton dinosaur monster boss and king mouse

thank you
Joe & Mac? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnF-5NY_KYE&t=9m54s )
no my friend they are monsters or ogres
any help ????

ronneyt

Aug 20, 2013
Please, can anybody help me???
I'm looking for a game I can't remember the name.
I've just searched on google in countless ways, but I didn't find.
* I used to play it by 12~15 years ago.
* It's a PC Strategy game, like Age of Empires, and the same top to down view.
* In this one you control a Blue team against a Red team.
* The caracteres look like stone or clay. They are Grey and Blue, or Grey and Red.
* When they are stopped, they turn into a Pyramid that brights in blue and give you mana.
* They turn into a soldier just to walk or atack and turn back into a pyramid.
* These are the simple army, but you can transform your basic unit (that one who looks like a clay man and change to pyramid when stops) in Clerics, Griffin, Dwarfs (they have a hammer and a cap, but they don't look like a D&D Dwarf, they look like a Snow white dwarf, but ugly) and others... I also remeber a creature that looks like Medusa e maybe there are Gargoyles too.
* I don't remember clearly, but I think you also can transform a unit in stone towers.

Well, I think who played this game will remember it just because the basic walking pyramids / stone(clay) men units.

Bowman Bradley

Aug 20, 2013
So you can choose between a guy and a girl, if ever you choose and die you can go restart with the other sex. you go through rooms fighting various creates, blogs, bears, monster. And there was a shop with the buster sword in it. you couldn't but it though it was just a background piece in the shop. So please help me resolve this it was on ps1 or ps2

dragov4

Aug 19, 2013
Doomgriever said:
dragov4 said:
Hi guys.
Im looking for the name of an old game.

Ok so the game genre is RTS/RPG.I dont think the game had a skirmish,only a campaign.You choose 3 campaigns that had their own unique races(fractions) and those races had their own champion,or hero.About the races there was this nighmarish fraction where there were women who had a lower part of their body as spiders, i remember them as the gatherers and biulders of that fraction.i remember that when you start that campaign you can choose a hero.The hero were this gnome girl(probably my favorite hero,saying this quote"Go to the impulse...I said impulse).The other fraction had elves with frogmen and fairies.And the 3rd fraction were these barbarians much like the norse who also had catpeople i remember this unit riding a horse when the horse dies the knight then gets up who was riding the horse and continues to fight.The game also had artifacts that probably only heros could pick(I could probably be wrong)

Okay so this wasnt just an ordinary rts/rpg it was really like warcraft 3,also the units that you had or trained from the biuldings you could transfer to the next mission,But you had a limited amount of points so you couldn`t transfer all of the remaining ones.Also those units gained experience and leveled up.I remember them getting a specific trainable skill at level 6 or 7 or maybe 10 cant remember the details.

I would really appreciate if you could tell me the name of the game.I think the game was released in 2000-2008
So far i browsed the internet and havent found a thing.
Spellforce?
Rising Kingdoms?
Armies Of Exigo?
It looked very similar to armies of exigo with the graphics and moving portrets.But sadly its not the game i am looking for.

Gabika95

Aug 19, 2013
CD-R said:
Gabika95 said:
Hello Guys!

G
Could be Krush Kill n Destroy 2. In that game the mutant faction produced no vehicles but did have wasps and giant beetles. Or The insect expansion for Impossible Creatures.

I HAVE FOUND IT!!!

It's the SWARM ASSAULT :)

Thanx Guys :)

OneCatch

Jun 19, 2010
andrej99 said:
I remember a game where you kind of race in spaceships,it was old,but after the year 2000 i think and it had some of the ships from Star Wars Episode I.
So I hope anyone knows the name of that game

Thanks.
Someone's suggested Starfighter, but it could also be Battle for Naboo, or Episode One Racer.

Battle for Naboo was basically Rogue Squadron set in Episode 1 era:

(Top is Battle for Naboo, bottom is Rogue Squadron)

Episode One Racer was a podracing game that had no actual combat, was basically Burnout or Need for Speed IN SPACE!

Last one I can think of is Star Wars: Demolition
Was an arena vehicular combat game where you could play as various vehicles from the prequels and the original trilogy. There were tournaments and stuff, and you could pit the rancor against a droid tank, or a snowspeeder verus Darth Maul on a swoop, or whatever. Image:

easteredge

Aug 19, 2013
CD-R said:
easteredge said:
Hey guys,

I've bin looking for this game for a year or two. I'll list what I remember from back in the days:

I believe it was mainly a single player game, if I reckon it was a base building game but you had freedom to enter dungeons with your units/heroes. You had one race that was some sort of lizard race, there were a couple of races each had their super unit, for one of the races this was a phoenix.

The levels/maps (sometimes) contained some sort of mine/cave where you could enter with your units. In this cave was some sort of underground map where you could battle decently strong npc's I remember a huge npc in there that was some sort of flying eyeball boss. There were traps laying around in the underground cave, these traps were detectable with certain units, otherwise could do some serious damage. You could find a treasure chests if you managed to get down the npc's. If you were done you could go back up to the normal map.

Considering the freedom of going in a cave with a bunch of units Im not sure if it was purely a base building game, so I would just sort it under the category strategy.

If anyone could come up with a name of this game, that would be sick. I think it was made between 2004-2009. Kind regards, Easter
It kind of sounded like one of the Dungeon Keeper games or Lords of Magic but I don't think thats it. It might be Dungeons and Dragons Dragon Shard.

http://www.gog.com/game/dungeons_dragons_dragonshard

Only reasons I think it's this is because the hige eyeball boss sounds every much like a Beholder. An iconic monster from D&D.
Thanks a lot for the idea's so far, it was none of the above though. Ill try to get a few things more clear:

-The game was probably between 2005-2009, the graphics looked nowhere like the dungeon keeper / lords of magic or those games above, the graphics were pretty decent.
-There was one race that contained some sort of mix between lizards and dragons race.
-The campaign did not contain that much base building as I believe. It was more of exploring and stuff, for example you could get down into the underground mines i've mentioned earlier and fight the npc's but that could seriously harm your (small) army. If you've gotten back up in the mines you could continue your objectives.
-The traps in the mines must ring a bell to someone? (I beg you). You pretty much always had to make sure you had a unit with you that was able to detect the traps so you could disarm them. Otherwise they could lead to serious injury.
-I believe in the campaign you had one sort of hero unit. Thus if you played skirmish matches every faction had its own gigantic monster for example the phoenix.
-If im right there was a population cap during the campaign, or it was not possible to get resources by hand, if you wanted more units you had to find ways to get some sort of resource, for example the treasure's in the mines. It could also be that you only had one headquarters that was able to produce almost all units.

P.S. I remember units were able to get experience so often you had to be carefull not to let your higher level units get killed.

Hopefully things are a bit more clear and I look forward to your reply's.

Regards, Easter

bassinastorb

Aug 20, 2013
I'm looking for a few games which I can not remember the names of. Played them in late 90's, early 00's, but they could be older than that.

One I believe was a point-n-click/adventure game. I don't think you ever saw your character, but you clicked on certain places to change you location, and it was all simple backgrounds. It took place on an island, but it had a bunch of pirate structures. There was a giant rock-skull-thing, and and abandoned ship, maybe shipwrecked. There was a cannon somewhere, and I remember there being eerie wind/wave noises. Probably a parrot, too. This one struck me as being older. I never beat the game, so I don't have a lot of info on this one. Sorry.

Another was part of what I think was a series. It took place in some town, and the townsfolk wanted to throw a birthday party for someone. I think they might have been animals. YOu would go around and get different things that they needed for the party. One building you were making party bags, another was cookies. Each one had a different game you played to get the item. One game was with venn diagrams, another was a color-matching game. This one was definitely newer at the time.

The last I don't remember much of, but it was pretty unique. It was a claymation point-n-click. Your character had cylinder arms, legs, and head. It was pretty nonsensical. Pretty difficult as I remember.