Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

JustinWilson0202

Aug 4, 2013
Hey, i'm trying to remember an old gameboy advance game. It was around 2007 i think and i have no idea what the title is but it starts out in the forest and you choose your characters and who you want on your team between a skeleton guy, a wizard, and a normal guy with a bow or something. You make your way throigh the forest and you fight demons or stuff along the way. It was kind of like some medieval game i think. Please reply if you have any ideas! Thanks :)

Jason DiLeone

Aug 15, 2013
OK this game has been haunting me for over 25 years. I think it was for commadore or maybe a little newer. Nothing as new as DOS I dont think. I have searched all the C64 screen shots and can't find it I been searching for this game for years so any info would be great. OK in this game you drove around in some kind of rover it was 1st person view and I seem to remember it looking like a desert. You search for crashed space ships although some times I think they could be active and attack. The ships looked like catpilers with a gun on top. You collect alien artifacts and stuff from the ships and bring them back to your ship. I remember when you bring them back they get loaded on some kind of conyeyvor belt with a robot that looks like johnny 5 that prices them out or something. Ring a bell at all?

overRed

Jan 26, 2013
Any help on this would be awesome, I've been looking for a long time.

PC Game, ran on Windows 98.
- Sci-fi future theme, first-person-perspective game. Space freighter on rails.

- The Player's goal was to pilot a space train/freighter while avoiding and fighting off various police ships.
- Your ship was locked to a set of rails, there were walls to either side of you and you were always moving forward. You had to decide which direction to go when forks in the track came up and navigate via keyboard.
- You were attacked by police vehicles that would fly onto your screen, which you could destroy by aiming and firing lasers with your mouse.
- Your character had a trucker cap.

Enemy ships:
- The most common enemy was a police robot drone shaped like a lollipop with a square head, flashing police lights and paint job.
- The next enemy up from that was a blue police ship shaped like a semi-circle with two cockpits on the flat side.
- The most dangerous enemy was a large yellow military ship called a 'Scorpion'.

The game had a lot of CDs, and came in a multidisk jewel case.

Thanks!

overRed

Jan 26, 2013
JustinWilson0202 said:
Hey, i'm trying to remember an old gameboy advance game. It was around 2007 i think and i have no idea what the title is but it starts out in the forest and you choose your characters and who you want on your team between a skeleton guy, a wizard, and a normal guy with a bow or something. You make your way throigh the forest and you fight demons or stuff along the way. It was kind of like some medieval game i think. Please reply if you have any ideas! Thanks :)
Could be Shining Soul 2?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PJ3N_G8e5I&feature=player_detailpage#t=157

Schums

Aug 22, 2013
Hey everyone. Are you ready for the vaguest description of a PC game ever? I really don't remember all too much of it, I was quite young and had borrowed the game from a school friend. Here goes.

It's a point and click. Your base is a research ship. There's researchers on board which you can talk to. You do research? Then travel to different islands. Those are the facts, I guess. The next parts are a bit hazy and I hope I'm not confusing them with other games? I thiiiink I remember travelling through a jungle section, being able to die by a snake bite ... rocks, a rundown building.

Like I said, really vague.

I hope someone can help me with this, I would love to play this game again.

Ryu99

Aug 22, 2013
I'm looking for this game that I played sometime during the early 2000's. I'm not sure if anyone has brought it up - most likely not, seeing as it isn't that old - but I haven't been able to find it anywhere on this forum.
As I remember it, it was a RPG where you controlled a party of four characters. You had to choose to play as one of them, and they had different skills or powers. It was set in Asia somewhere, most likely Feudal Japan. You rose in level as you played and gained new spells and abilities. I'm not sure if it was a popular game or a small limited-release one. I don't think I played it much, seeing as I can't recall any of the story-line, but the design stuck with me, earth-tones and a distinct iconography.

Doomgriever

Jul 15, 2013
Schums said:
Hey everyone. Are you ready for the vaguest description of a PC game ever? I really don't remember all too much of it, I was quite young and had borrowed the game from a school friend. Here goes.

It's a point and click. Your base is a research ship. There's researchers on board which you can talk to. You do research? Then travel to different islands. Those are the facts, I guess. The next parts are a bit hazy and I hope I'm not confusing them with other games? I thiiiink I remember travelling through a jungle section, being able to die by a snake bite ... rocks, a rundown building.

Flight Of The Amazon Queen? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6SYTEt_9Ok&feature=player_embedded )

stevend1988

Aug 22, 2013
Hi can anyone remember the game where you have to escape from a old castle and the boss is a giant brain?
You had to press arrow keys to move from room and avoid being killed by weird bat guy.
I think the main character was a pizza delivery boy.

It was a really old PC game.

Schums

Aug 22, 2013
Doomgriever said:
Schums said:

Flight Of The Amazon Queen? ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6SYTEt_9Ok&feature=player_embedded )
Thanks, but that's not it. It's not cartoony and it's definitely based on a ship.

Smeatza

Dec 12, 2011
I'm genuinely not sure if I've imagined or dreamed up this game.
I was sure it was real.

It's a PS1 game, each level was a different mini game. All the characters were oblongs, of different sizes and colours, with different strengths and weaknesses. You picked a team of characters at the start, and could use each character once during the course of the game, so you had to pick which character to use on which minigame carefully.
The final level involved you blasting into space.

Nare

Aug 22, 2013
Hi, I'm looking for a game that I used to play in the late 90's. It was about a couple of blonde little kids that had to plant flower seeds in some sort of maze. There were evil caracters that "ate" the flowers and to kill them you had to drop banana peels on the floor. To pass the level you had to plant every seed.
I know my description is vague, but I can't remember any detail :/
Thanks!

Gertilish

Aug 16, 2013
I don't know if anyone will remember this because I only remember little bits of it but it was a game I had on Windows 98 but it could have been older, all I remember from it was you could change the colour of the background or change it to a funky design and one of the sound effects was "bubble bubble *pop*" and I think there was a bit where you could zoom through landscapes like an old fairground, someone's house, the ocean, city at night etc. There might have been an eye in the corner that follows your mouse round but I cant remember if it was that game or not.

matthew38940

Aug 11, 2013
Martin_0 said:
matthew38940 said:
Alright I hope someone can help because it drives me mad that I don't remember what this game is. I am about 90% sure it was on SNES, I am pretty sure you could do two player co-op. It was a top down shooter (I guess third person shooter of its day) in which you moved around the screen shooting guns at enemies. The world was very high tech I believe, specifically with electronic gates that you had to kill enemies for key cards or something. That is about all I remember and man does it bother me that I cant remember it.
Super Smash T.V. ?
No sadly that is not it. The game world let you kind of explore as in the maps were big enough to scroll as you went to edge of the screen.

matthew38940

Aug 11, 2013
Gertilish said:
I don't know if anyone will remember this because I only remember little bits of it but it was a game I had on Windows 98 but it could have been older, all I remember from it was you could change the colour of the background or change it to a funky design and one of the sound effects was "bubble bubble *pop*" and I think there was a bit where you could zoom through landscapes like an old fairground, someone's house, the ocean, city at night etc. There might have been an eye in the corner that follows your mouse round but I cant remember if it was that game or not.
It sounds kinda like some of the digital encyclopedia's from around then. Some them had fun kids modes that would do stuff like that.

MrDaphnia

Aug 22, 2013
Hi so i'm looking for game , I don't remember much about it .I probably play on some emulator but can't remember name of it , it was about 11 years ago .Game was 2d , all game was a dream of a boy in game you was this boy and you tray to defeat nightmares , boy wear white pajamas , there was option for 2 player , 2 player play as some fat guy with hat and there is a chance that last boss was a witch or something similar . Sorry for poor English . And thanks in advance .

KujohTroopa

Aug 22, 2013
I've got a really obscure and old one for the PC. I remember playing it back in the '90's as a child. From what I can remember, it's a point and click adventure game, the main character is a pig in a seemingly post-apocalyptic setting. There were two prominent goals that I can remember. The first being finding pieces of a flying car, and the second is collecting dragon's eggs. The dragon's eggs were collected when one dragon would appear and, after giving him a trinket i.e. a toothbrush or a pair of glasses, he would quiz you on basic trivia. If you answered the questions correctly, he gave you an egg. It was definitely an educational game meant for children, but it had a spooky atmosphere to it.

stevend1988

Aug 22, 2013
Can someone remember this game? where you have to escape from a old castle and the boss is a giant brain?
You had to press arrow keys to move from room and avoid being killed by weird bat guy.
I think the main character was a pizza delivery boy.

It was a really old PC game.

Syeda Hussaini

Aug 22, 2013
Alright i remember playing this game about 10 years back. It was a 2d game and took place in different settings for each level (i think), but the setting i remember is there were like green hills or something in the back. I dont remember if the bad guys were zombies or just some type of monsters but the goal was to reach the end, and you had different weapons, also you could play two players co-op. ALso i think they came out with a second one of the game (not recently). Also FOR SOME REASON I REMEMBER THE NAME OF THE GAME AS ZOMBIE WARS 1 or 2, but obviously thats not it,i really think it had WARS or WAR in the title but then again im not sure. ALSO ITS NOT ALIEN CARNAGE!!!!!!!

WoW Killer

Mar 3, 2012
matthew38940 said:
Alright I hope someone can help because it drives me mad that I don't remember what this game is. I am about 90% sure it was on SNES, I am pretty sure you could do two player co-op. It was a top down shooter (I guess third person shooter of its day) in which you moved around the screen shooting guns at enemies. The world was very high tech I believe, specifically with electronic gates that you had to kill enemies for key cards or something. That is about all I remember and man does it bother me that I cant remember it.
Sounds a lot like Chaos Engine. I believe it was called Soldiers of Fortune in the US.