Old Games you remember playing but can't remember the name of.

Ratty

Jan 21, 2014
JaydeLauryn said:
Hey, looking for the name of an old game I used to play on my family pc. From what I can remember it was a 'horror' game. You played from aerial view, exploring a house or mansion?
I think I remember blood or slime coming from the walls or floor to engulf you, but I'm not sure. There was definitely something chasing you or following you as you explores different rooms.
I realise how vague of a description/ memory this is, but if anyone has any ideas I'd love to find out. Thanks.
You don't mean the Japanese famicom do you? Sounds a bit like Sweet Home for that.

esco2014

Feb 14, 2014
Hi, I have a game that I've been looking for, it's an old arcade game I played like 10 years ago. It was a beat'em up that looked sort of like an upgraded version of strider, but you can turn into a wolf. It's not Altered Beast. Thanks.

rightmexx

Feb 14, 2014
I remember playing a RPG game when I was little , I think it was a demo Cd from a pcmagazine and it was about : a human characater (i believe) which was walking around a city on island , enters different homes meets animal characters finds clues , travels with a boat to another island where he finds a cave ... there s all i remember .

He enters a library or bookcase and there s an elephant character who is walking around the bookshelf .
I think it s pretty old 1999 or 2000 i believe so
I was little and didn t understand English.

Thank you.

Coldie

Oct 13, 2009
rightmexx said:
I remember playing a RPG game when I was little , I think it was a demo Cd from a pcmagazine and it was about : a human characater (i believe) which was walking around a city on island , enters different homes meets animal characters finds clues , travels with a boat to another island where he finds a cave ... there s all i remember .

He enters a library or bookcase and there s an elephant character who is walking around the bookshelf .
I think it s pretty old 1999 or 2000 i believe so
I was little and didn t understand English.

Thank you.
Could be one of the Little Big Adventure games.

vulpezz

Feb 14, 2014
Hello all,
Here comes the hard one:

- I remember playing it around 2000 on PC.
- This was arcade game, where you control yellow egg-looking guy, perhaps he was wearing shoes. He had big eyes.
- You had to avoid things like fans, which would push you upwards/downwards.
- I kinda remember something about toy helicopters, but this clue may be wrong.
- Probably when you died, he said 'oh-oh'.

This is bugging me for months now, please help. :S

Misael

Feb 13, 2014
cloroxbb said:
Misael said:
Hello Forum,

I´ve been looking my eyes out for this one game. I played it roughly 25 years ago in an Arcade, later I believe it was also published on the C64.

Side scrolling Jump and run game, a small knight running through a wood collecting coins. Every now and then there was like a shop in the woods where you could buy better swords, powerups, armor, shields, etc.

Please Help.

Thanks Misael
Wonderboy?
Thanks for the two tips, it was not Wonderboy, although it was very similar. BUT the guy had a sword and could buy better armor,...
Any other ideas?

Thx

Need help

Feb 14, 2014
There's a game on ios from a few years ago where you are are a hero with 5 friends each representing and element and they don't recognise you and they have changed looks. You can get better sword and the battles are 2D side scroller style. Please help and if you have any questions about this game just ask

jimmy_9999

Feb 14, 2014
Hello Forum,

I wonder if anybody can help me with the name of an online car game i used to play. It was similar to a destruction derby style game. You had to drive around taking each other out by either bumping them off the edge or shooting them with the onboard gun. If you used your gun too much it would over heat. There was a display in the corner which showed you how healthy your car was so you could try and avoid other cars. I cannot remember the name of this game at all. I used to play it online around 2005. Please help me!!!!!

kshadow17

Feb 10, 2014
Im looking for a game that I played on Windows 95 it was a Dos game, it was a plataform game with ladders and the protagonist uses a white bandana on the head and he jumps , there are some blue flames which once you are allingned with them they come at you it is all i remember can someone help me find this game?

ADDLibrarian

May 25, 2008
esco2014 said:
Hi, I have a game that I've been looking for, it's an old arcade game I played like 10 years ago. It was a beat'em up that looked sort of like an upgraded version of strider, but you can turn into a wolf. It's not Altered Beast. Thanks.
Metamorphic Force?
http://www.sega-16.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/09/Lost-in-the-Arcade-Konami-Games-6.jpg

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/bt/benzaie/gymdk/9346-gymdkmeta

jadelight11

Feb 14, 2014
Hi, I'm looking for help to find a game I can't quite remember.

It was an older game, I think around the time of ps2 being the popular console. I only got to play a demo, but from what I remember it started off a lot like the game Ico. This tribal/caveman like boy was being put into a large stone urn thing, clearly against his will and he was thrashing rather hard. It was put into some temple, and after some time, the ledge broke and the urn fell and shattered on the ground. All I can remember after that is that the lighting in the temple was dark, and had an eerie blue glow. And I think the kid was blond, but I'm not sure.

This has been bugging me for some time now, and I'd appreciate all the help I can get before this drives me insane.

SalehAbdulla Nazir

Feb 14, 2014
helllooo guyys i neeed help
i used to play one game of planets but i couldn,t remember its name .weeell

in that game we had differnt planets like saturn jupitor etc in the first level we just have on planet nd one character after defeating the boss we unlocked new abilities and new planet and so onn
so any one could help
pppllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
it was in sega mega drive

julius

Jan 13, 2014
sleeze said:
Hey guys! Hoping you could help me out here. I played this really weird game when I was a kid, it was about this scientist that created some chemical that made cute little animals turn into murder machines. A VS fighting game on PC, early 2000s I'd guess.

Keep it reel

Sleeze
Battle Beast?

Feb 14, 2014
Hey everybody !,
Im trying to look for this old pc game but i really dont remember exactly everything. Its a pc game and it has a set of 7 disc and its different colors and have a dragon on the cover of every disc. You play as a warrior character . I don't know if its a girl or boy but you in this village and its like olden times and theres globins and people you can talk to. Its more greek times. And you can do magic and buy weapons. You get to fight monsters. And your character can be insane or go crazy without sleep. And you learn magic . Its really hard to explain. I hope someone can help me out i played this game a long tine ago. Im really trying to find the name of it .
Thanks !

lucets

Feb 15, 2014
I've been thinking about this game for a very long time now but I can't remember the name of the game. All I remember was 2 penguins or some sort of animal, one was blue and one was pink. There names were peanut-butter and jelly and it was a pc game. Anyone got any idea what it was called.

imagineak

Jul 5, 2013
This might be a problem because I don't remember much, but this can help:
I remember a game, it was a strategy and I think it was in some kind of a cave. I am not sure but I think you had some kind of goblins as workers and you could dig with them, dig mines. When you would dig, you could turn on First Person and dig like that.

That's all I remember
Anyone?

Coldie

Oct 13, 2009
imagineak said:
I remember a game, it was a strategy and I think it was in some kind of a cave. I am not sure but I think you had some kind of goblins as workers and you could dig with them, dig mines. When you would dig, you could turn on First Person and dig like that.

That's all I remember
Anyone?
One of Dungeon Keeper games?

Svankmajor

Feb 15, 2014
I have a challenge. Its a game I vaguely remember seeing at a friends house.
I remember it was quite a cool game, so I'd like to revisit it.

This description might not be 100% accurate, so any suggestions that sounds alike might still be right.
I think I played it in the period 1993-1995 perhaps, although I'm not sure exactly how old the game was. It was for PC. I remember it being wildlife-related in the nature. I remember indians being part of the plot, but I don't remember if you played as an indian or if you fought indians. Could have been either one, or both. The graphics was quite realistically drawn (although obviously pixelated). I remember something about meeting bears that stood on two feet. I remember having to move around in forests and around rivers. I think you fought animals and people(maybe indians), and I seem to remember knives or stone-axes being a weapon. You either threw them or stabbed with the weapon. It was a sort of first person view, but not in the moving-FPS kind of way. More like you moved around by clicking which paths you were going. You looked around the woods for stuff to help you, and tried to not getting killed. Not sure if there was a greater objective. There might have been, but I don't remember it.

I also seem to remember that you had an inventory, and if you killed animals or people you would get stuff like fur, or maybe necklesses. Like indian necklesses made from claws and whatever. They helped you on the way somehow.

Andreas Gottwald

Feb 15, 2014
Hello There guys,

I've been wondering and pondering of a game I played when I was young. Probability is high, that it was released in the years between 1990 and 2000.

Well the facts I know:

* You were able to choose a starship, which had a cannon at the front and you had to shoot the enemies starship.
* It was held in side view - centering on the ship.
* I think it had a green menu - not sure though
* Most of the spaceships looked like this:

/\
||
/ \
~~~~
Just a little bit smaller :p

* Several Maps were available
- They seemed somewhat underground and had difficult terrain
* You were able to control it with wasd + firekey (ctrl or space), resulting in acceleration, deceleration, left and right turn
* There was a multiplayer mode available
- Splitscreen with one Keyboard
- Over Network using older Protocols (we never used this option)
* Can't remember the name :\

Though I know I had a demo for it, found on a PC Games (Germany) release of somewhere in the 90s.

julius

Jan 13, 2014
Coldie said:
imagineak said:

That's all I remember
Anyone?
One of Dungeon Keeper games?
By the way: Today you can get Dungeon Keeper for free on www.gog.com ;)