Old games you remember playing, but can't remember the name of

Gamer5

Apr 15, 2021
Well. both series are mainly from the 80s and 90s. But Kings Quest has had some newer ones released since then and I want to say a remaster here or there. Both of them are from Sierra online. I guess it could also be the original Goblins, but those are the main point and clicks I know of with actually character death for trying out things. I'll bet there are more European ones, but not many point and clicks really like to punish the player for trying out things, Kings Quest is the main one I know if with that same with Goblins. The first Goblins game where you had 3 characters you swapped between, the other ones didn't punish you for trying things out like that.
it's king quest 6
these are the dog faces guards i spoke about! yes it is!

Gamer5

Apr 15, 2021
i just now remembered another game ..
all i recall is seeing its trailer.. not even gameplay
the game was released between 2010 ~ 2020
PC game, you play first person view, it's a puzzle game
you create triangle shaped platforms by drawing them with your mouse, you need to discover the secret of some kind of temple, and .. i recall seeing lots of foxes ..
fox statues. that's all i recall.
you move within what looks like a mountain temple dungeon, you use the mouse to draw on the screen the 3D triangle platforms, and you use them to jump over obstacles and reach your goal
i recall recall anything else.. but i do recall enjoying the trailer! ..
any idea?

Gamer5

Apr 15, 2021
i recall playing a game ..
the main character is your average guy named Crow he moves into a new city early on
your goal is to get a job, meet one of the city's beauties and marry her
from what i recall you could date a robot girl, a witch girl with short hair, a ghost girl, a shrine maiden, an armor shop caretaker.. and it's even possible to date the are taker of the house you stay at.
the maps look RPG maker style, every now and then based on the job you take a little mini scene would play, it's kind of a dating sim game..
i just can't recall its name.. basically the main goal is for you to play through all the girls' routes and unlock as many CGs as possible.

any idea?