Old games you'd want to download

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
Don't know how old this counts as, but I've been yearning for Sin & Punishment on the N64 since my Freeloader cart died. I know its on VC, but I'm a little apprehensive about buying a game twice.

Anyway, more on topic I'd like to see Goldeneye Source on VC please... I can dream...

WolfLordAndy

Sep 19, 2008
Golden Axe,
Streets of Rage,
Double Dragon,
Time Crisis 2, (for the wii, this would rock.)

Or... give me a usb attachment for my wii, that lets me play N64/SNES cartrages on it. And might as well add GB, GBA while you're at it!

SenseOfTumour

Jul 11, 2008
Startopia with the bugs fixed..get it on Steam!
Honestly, Startopia was just a joy to play as 'god games' go, and the voice of the hitchhiker's guide gently leading and cajoling you helped no end.

Oh and the old wrestling games, I still think the two arcade WWF games were approximately 813 times better than any of the smackdown vs raw 2009 part 3 attempts. I mean the cartoony one with Earthquake in, and the digitised 'mortal kombat' looking one with Doink and the Undertaker, button mashing was never so much fun!

ChocoCake

Nov 23, 2008
I want a Dark Forces game, those used force powers the best out of any Star Wars game. I also want to get any of the original Metroid games for XBL. Like that would ever happen. Snowball's chance in hell, that is.

Oh yea, and I really want a spiffed-up version of Force Commander.

Hithlain

Keeper of Ying
Nov 25, 2008
Mario 64. I used to rent it from Blockbusters back when they carried N64 games and I still find it fun, even though the graphics look like they've been digested by a camel.

Thankfully, I get to have it on my DS and any other system in the future because Nintendo likes to feed their user's nostalgia. :D

insanelich

Reportable Offender
Sep 3, 2008
Any modern computer can run some of the X-Com games on Steam. The first two are dosboxed.

Frankly, my top 2 on this list - X-Com and Populous - are already out on Steam and the DS.

But then there's Dungeon Keeper, Dungeon Keeper 2, etc, etc.

TMAN10112

Jul 4, 2008
-Freedom Fighters: Sons of Liberty
-007 Golden eye
-Radon Progect 2(It's simple, but it's one of my favorite older games)

I miss those games, too bad that I lost all the disks.

Raptoricus

Jan 13, 2009
lukey94 said:
Oddworld Series definitely and also I would like to try Dues Ex as you hear alot of good praise for it
Just bought Deus Ex for a pound today :D.

Erana said:
I just want to download Morrowind and Daggerfall.
(Legally)
Just bought Morrowind too.

To be honest there aren't many, because whenever I get the urge to play old games, it's usually REALLY old PC ones, or even Amiga ones, and all of those are available as abandoware if you look hard enough ;).

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Sam and Max games.

Monkey Island.

And make it possible to run them without a DosBox...

Jai galaar

Nov 26, 2007
Erana said:
I just want to download Morrowind and Daggerfall.
(Legally)
Still have my copy of Morrowind. Would be nice if they did for Daggerfall what they did for Arena, though.

And Majora's Mask, since we never had the hardware thingy for playing it with my N64.

Blind0bserver

Blatant Narcissist
Mar 31, 2008
Team Buddies was a fun and entertaining little game that came out for the PS1. That would be a good one to re-release over the Playstation Network for a couple bucks.