Old games you'd want to download

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Lords of Magic. I did do extensive searching for this online, but after downloading the entire game in RAR format and finding it didn't want to work I just gave up.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
I missed out on Daggerfall the first time around, although I played Arena and it drove me crazy because the graphics were right out of a game like Wolfenstein or Doom. It served as a stark reminder of why I was a console gamer throughout the 90s.

LeeHarveyO

Jan 13, 2009
1.Killer Instict-Super Nintendo

2.Altered Beast-Sega Genisis

3.Any of the original Sonic games-Sega Genisis

Raptoricus

Jan 13, 2009
mokes310 said:
Jman1236 said:
mokes310 said:
Tropico, I can't find it anywhere and my puppy chewed up my disc!
LaxLuster said:
The old X-Com games, touched up a bit.
Look here: http://www.gametap.com
That's the thing though, I don't wanna pay a monthly membership to pay just one game, ya know?
Well here's the site's I use 100% free and it's got UFO: Enemy Unknown, and UFO: Terror from the deep, just get DosBox, and whey! :).
http://www.theoldcomputer.com/Libarary's/Emulation/pc_abandonware_dos/pc_abandonware_dos_roms_summary.htm

Fightgarr

Concept Artist
Dec 3, 2008
Monkey Island, Beneath a Steel Sky, Dues Ex, The Longest Journey, Day of the Tentacle, Baldur's Gate... I could go on for a while.

Raptoricus

Jan 13, 2009
Fightgarr said:
Monkey Island, Beneath a Steel Sky, Dues Ex, The Longest Journey, Day of the Tentacle, Baldur's Gate... I could go on for a while.
Monkey Island and Beneath a Steel Sky are on the site I linked, I've had them working on DosBox, but the sound on BASS, wasn't great.

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
Uncompetative said:
Goldeneye 007 for the N64 via Xbox LIVE would be good.
I'd rather have perfect dark to be honest. Only not the one that was actually released on the Xbox 360 - it sorta. . . sucked.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
mokes310 said:
Tropico, I can't find it anywhere and my puppy chewed up my disc!
Bad dog! That is the most replayable game in the world, in my book.

I myself would pick Victoria: Empire of the Sun

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Raptoricus said:
To be honest there aren't many, because whenever I get the urge to play old games, it's usually REALLY old PC ones, or even Amiga ones, and all of those are available as abandoware if you look hard enough ;).
Abandonware =/= legal.

Fightbulb

May 14, 2008
Vanguard1219 said:
Team Buddies was a fun and entertaining little game that came out for the PS1. That would be a good one to re-release over the Playstation Network for a couple bucks.
Dude, yes. That game was amazing.

Anyway, I'd like to see KoF'98UM for XBLA with a decent online mode, or Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which was rumoured a while ago. Which is something I have to stop mentioning in every thread. Also, a bit of a stretch; Commander Keen.

Billybarbara

Jan 11, 2009
1)Metal gear solid
2)resident evil any from 1 to 3
3)Tomb raider any from 1 to 3
4)Evrybodys golf 2

And thats all I can think of.

Clown762

Oct 4, 2008
Zombies ate my neighbors on the SNES would be great on the Wii, that game was amazing

Billybarbara

Jan 11, 2009
Indigo_Dingo said:
B1130 said:
1)Metal gear solid
2)resident evil any from 1 to 3
3)Tomb raider any from 1 to 3
4)Evrybodys golf 2

And thats all I can think of.
I'm not sure but I think those are out in America.
woe is me there not out in my countree (spelled wrong by design) I think that rhymes, well thay need to come out in england

Abedeus

Sep 14, 2008
Erana said:
Raptoricus said:
To be honest there aren't many, because whenever I get the urge to play old games, it's usually REALLY old PC ones, or even Amiga ones, and all of those are available as abandoware if you look hard enough ;).
Abandonware =/= legal.
True, but I find downloading games fair when you can't find them on your continent.

For example, I'd love to buy Megaman Battle Network 3 on GBA, but the closest store (cough cough) is in USA, and I'd have to buy it off eBay.

Because there is no single store near Poland (or in it) that has the game.

Same goes to almost all NES and SNES games.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
I think i would stay well away from trying out really old games that i played and had fun with as a child..
If id try em now i know i just would get sorely dissapointed..
So in the sake of not killing my good childhood gaming memories, i will just let the old games be good memories and nothing more.. lol