Old Games You've Had an Urge to Play Again Recently.

Entei

Jun 15, 2012
I..I want to play Bully, seriously, it is one of my most favourite video games and I haven't played it in years. I have the PS3 Slim which isn't compatible with PlayStation 2 and my PS2 isn't working atm so I wish there'd be some sort of "Rockstar Classics HD edition" or something (even though it's not going to happen, and if it does, Bully isn't going to be in it probably).

Thatguyky

May 23, 2011
I really really have had the urge to play Pirates of The Caribbean for the xbox. The "sandbox" one that Bethesda made. I have fond memories of that game. I'd play it for hours on end, and it was the first free roam game that got me into those kind of games. The countless hours of killing skeletons in dungeons and roaming the seas... I really wish the 360 had a patch for it. I'd play it all over again, with pleasure!

Lugbzurg

Mar 4, 2012
Just the other day, I suddenly felt the urge to play Fire Emblem 7 again.
I hadn't actually finished it, but, it looks like I left off on the semi-final level.

I'm currently fighting the big, red dragon. I'm pretty sure it's the final boss. Sure wish my huge inventory guy and several other important units didn't bail out on me at the last minute, as I really could have used Dorcas. This dragon doesn't have any visible health, so, I have to idea how much damage it takes to kill it. It deals nearly one-hit kills, and most attacks seem to have no effect. But, at least, like every other boss in the entire game, the dragon never moves from its spot. Despite the fact that selecting them reveals how far they can walk. Well, what good is that if they never use it? Oh, and, thanks to the longbows, I was able to take a bunch of cheapshots at Nergal, as he could only reach two spaces, while I kept shooting three-space arrows at him. Ahhh... game-breaking... such fun...

Hey, I told you this was a spoiler.

Smeatza

Dec 12, 2011
Razoack said:
Smeatza said:
I always go back to Timesplitters: Future Perfect every once in a while.
I feel sorry for you, it's the worst one.
No it's not. I have all three, the third is the only one with a proper story mode, more than twice as many challenges as previous versions, online mode, the most comprehensive map editor. Basically overall you get a hell of a lot more content that is a hell of a lot more polished.

Razoack

Jan 26, 2012
Squilookle said:
Razoack said:
Smeatza said:
I always go back to Timesplitters: Future Perfect every once in a while.
I feel sorry for you, it's the worst one.

However, i do want to revisit Star Wars Battlefront again as well Star Wars Rogue Squadron.
I dunno- I personally think Future Perfect is the best. Yes, even better than 2. Out of interest, how would you rank the Rogue Squadron games?
I feel the rogue squadrons were really great fun and i wouldn't be against re-introducing the series

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I've been kinda getting the urge to play Star Ocean: Till End of Time again, but it's been so so long since I last played it that I don't think I could pick it up again too easy.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Well, the oldest game I've had the urge to replay most recently has been AC2. (And got 2 minutes in on the PC version before realising it has awful, unalterable fucking mouse acceleration.)

But if we're talking actual old games, I played Thief 2 and DX again not that long ago.

Lord_Ascendant

Jan 14, 2008
This is like the second week of a Pokemon binge. Currently replaying Sapphire then on to Platinum and White.

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
My latest urge was Ultima VII, but I consider myself more of a classic gamer, since most releases don't get exported here and I really can't spend all my dollar quota on importing games from the States (or Canada) to here. Besides, my pc can't handle much of the lastest games.

science girl

Jun 1, 2010
I never played it before but I did start playing the free version of DOOM on kongregate recently. What a game is all I can say. So much better in my opinion than the shooters out there today.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I'm recently harbouring the sinful desire to have a roll around in the hay with Devil May Cry. Been giving the HD Collection many sordid looks...

Maybe it's cause I recently for reasons that are still mysterious and elusive to me decided to download and play the Devil May Cry 4 demo and it was actually pretty fun for me.

Plus with the new DmC coming out sometime in the near-ish future and my desire to play it, I kind of want to go back to the beginning.

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
Beyond Zork, because you know I gots to get me my Grue on.

A few additional titles thanks to some sprinklings of demotivational posters around the forum:

Vampire: The Masquerade ? Bloodlines
Deus Ex
System Shock 2
Morrowind

and oddly enough: Skies of Arcadia

crono738

Sep 4, 2008
Archangel768 said:
Sim City 2000

Spent a few hours on it before I realised just how much time had passed.
Oh god such wonderful memories from that game.

OT: Day of Defeat. Haven't played it in almost 2 years, logged back in to find that my old clan was still going strong despite there being maybe 5 servers that aren't filled with bots 24/7.