Old Spice Guy Appears in Mysterious Superhero Video

GLo Jones

Activate the Swagger
Feb 13, 2010
I'm loving the top comment:
Look at you, now back to me, now back to you, now back to me, sadly you aren't me, but if you start to get some radiation tests in prison you could be as strong as me, look down, back up, where are you? You're on the streets of New York with the skin and strength you could have, what's in your hand? I have it, this piece of coal that you've got somewhere, crush it with you bare hand , the coal is now diamonds, anything is possible when you're a Marvel Character, i'm in a movie.

William MacKay

Oct 26, 2010
do want.
Sonicron said:
You know, seeing how I don't even know what Old Spice is, what with me living in a country that doesn't have it, I don't know the guy. Or his TV spots. All I can say is that he doesn't look half bad as Luke Cage, and he seems to be enjoying himself in that short trailer, which is always a good sign.
what country are you from? Old Spice is a shower gel thing like Lynx (ore Axe) makes.

ipop@you

Oct 3, 2008
This would be awesome, I would watch the hell outta that film. Also I am proud to say that I use Old Spice! :D

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Sonicron said:
You know, seeing how I don't even know what Old Spice is, what with me living in a country that doesn't have it, I don't know the guy. Or his TV spots. All I can say is that he doesn't look half bad as Luke Cage, and he seems to be enjoying himself in that short trailer, which is always a good sign.
You're welcome.
While I've seen that advert loads of times thanks to the Internet I saw it for the very first time on UK TV yesterday. It's about damn time as well.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
William MacKay said:
do want.
Sonicron said:
what country are you from? Old Spice is a shower gel thing like Lynx (ore Axe) makes.
I live in Germany.
Who knows, maybe Old Spice tried to gain a foothold here at some time, but couldn't because Axe is so damn big here - there must be like 30 different Axe shower gels at the big stores!

Azmael Silverlance

Pirate Warlord!
Oct 20, 2009
He would make a decent Luke Cage but i believe Terry Crews is the natural choice here. He is super fit and energetic so he can pull off action scenes easily and has that explosiveness in him. He can scare you with a smile. Mustafa doesnt have that look.

MrSnugglesworth

Into the Wild Green Snuggle
Jan 15, 2009
I would love that. I love him in Old Spice and it really wouldn't be hard for me to see him kick ass else where.

Metal Brother

Jan 4, 2010
HankMan said:
All this trailer needed was a shot of the villain using Axe body spray.
HankMan is officially my Hero Of The Day today!

I was planning to post some clever note riffing on the Old Spice meme, but nothing I could come up with would come close to this.

(bows)

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
I'd queue to see a Luke Cage movie... Daredevil and the other street level heros were handled so poorly, but Marvel has really got its act into gear lately.. I know Iron Fist is being talked about, maybe a Heroes For Hire movie?

Ris

Mar 31, 2011
I love him for the adverts, but all I saw in that trailer was glowering and posing. I already know that he's exceptional at looking good; but can he act?