Oldest game that you played recently.

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Xixikal said:
Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption.
A bit repetitive, but a walk though memory lane.
Oh no you didn't! You awful, awful man!

Everytime someone mentions the Vampire: The Masquerade, I just have to install and play Bloodlines again. Or at least, enjoy the brilliantly atmospheric first 6 or so hours. And I've forgotten where I left the disc, so now I'm going to turn everything upside down to find it. Thanks for that.

The suffering I must endure! ;)

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Replayed "Prince of Persia: Sands of Time" about two weeks ago. Granted, it was the PS3 HD re-release, but who cares - still a great game. Well, aside from the combat, the guy who designed that needs to be brained against a coffee table.

Tinkotin

Feb 28, 2011
Escape From Monkey Island

Sure it was diassppointing, but I love it for what it is.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Punch-Out!

Really, really beginning to gain an appreciation of the Punch-Out series. Unfortunately... I'm stuck on Mr. Sandman. God damn, is he tough.

I can't even image how tough Mr. Dream must be.

Zandarck

Jul 13, 2011
The original Deus Ex is the only old game I've recently been pumping hours into. Friggin' love it.

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
Megaman 2

I had no choise. It came to me by impuls. It was the first game I've ever played but I had never finished it. It had to be rectified

Failing that, Fire Emblem for the GBA.

R3dF41c0n

Feb 11, 2009
I recently played the original X-COM (1994) in preparation for the remake later this year. I'm also playing Beyond Good & Evil (2003). Both great games in their own right.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
I got Dynamite Headdy from Steam recently. It came out in 1994 for the Sega Genesis. It's just as bizarre and amazing as I remember it!

LazyAza

May 28, 2008
I finished Mech Commander and its expansion again a week or so ago. Original release was 1998, same year as Starcraft.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Max Payne 2

I was brushing up before Max Payne 3.
Had to dust off the ol' PS2. But now that I have it all dusted off I'm going to go back and play some Shadow of the Colossus which I [sub]think[/sub] is an older game.