I'm going to miss you on the Podcat.

Eleuthera

Let slip the Guinea Pigs of war!
Sep 11, 2008
Best of luck out there BossNas, go kick the law's ass /wave

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Go. Just go. It's not like we need you or like you or anything...

OK, I would have asked you to stay but 1. You're not actually leaving 2. it would have been a rather selfish thing to ask. Whatever is what you want to do, you should go for it, if it makes you happy. Even if it's law. I mean, I would have preferred if you were out to save the Earth, but I guess some people are underachievers here. :p

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
You will be as missed presence here. Good luck, and have fun!

Nasrin

Leviathan
May 30, 2011
DoPo said:

OK, I would have asked you to stay but 1. You're not actually leaving 2. it would have been a rather selfish thing to ask. Whatever is what you want to do, you should go for it, if it makes you happy. Even if it's law. I mean, I would have preferred if you were out to save the Earth, but I guess some people are underachievers here. :p
Of course I'm still going to save the Earth. You need a firm grip on the law in order to do so! Or a really big robot. I don't have the later, so I'm focusing on the former!

Foolery

No.
Jun 5, 2013
Nasrin said:
Of course I'm still going to save the Earth. You need a firm grip on the law in order to do so! Or a really big robot. I don't have the later, so I'm focusing on the former!
Robots? Nah. All you need is a motorcycle, and a fancy helmet. You could be judge, jury, and executioner. Also practice frowning a lot.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
Working at the Escapist must be hell 'cos nobody stays here!

Good luck with serving out justice ... or as the crims call it, ruining lives.

Ps. You have a badass name.

DoPo

"You're not cleared for that."
Jan 30, 2012
Nasrin said:
DoPo said:

Why not both? You can have a giant robot and do law with it. You can call it...the law-bot. You're welcome :)

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
Nasrin said:
Are you still deciding on which branch of Law you may be going into? As someone with a BS in Biology I know for a fact that the genetics branch has been a hot field since the early 90's and shall continue to become ever more important as the US (and world) governments come to grips with the staggering differences between patents in the biological fields and non-biological fields.

I remember reading an article in National Geographic at least 8 years ago which mentioned (and descried) someone being awarded ALL patent rights to ALL cotton strains EVERYWHERE--no matter WHO came up with them by WHATEVER MEANS--simply because the court didn't have a clue as to how far reaching its ruling ranged.

Indeed, I remember reading the scientific journals Science and Nature back in the early 90's when the head of the C.D.C.'s Human Genome Project--a fellow by the name of James D. Watson who was half of the two man team who discovered the helix nature of DNA--was forced to resign from the project because he objected to the project's PATENTING every gene they mapped--despite their not knowing what the multitude of genes did etc, etc, ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genome_Project

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
I'm a bit late to the party, but good luck, and I hope you have a good time, Nasrin.
And sorry about that time I scared you by changing my username. As entertaining as it may have been.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
I'll always remember the time you got pissed at me for reporting you for a low content post XD
Sad to see you go. Good luck in lawland!