On Reviews

[The]Rock

Jan 12, 2011
I... really liked the... poses?

Still trying to wrap my head around "quantum vagina", sorry.

I.Muir

Jun 26, 2008
Funny
My first response would be
If you are familiar with Schrodinger's C-A-T then you should also be familiar with Occam's razor which would indicate you were right the first time

tzimize

Mar 1, 2010
This is genius at work.

The writing of this little joke is fantastic, but the art simply brings another dimension to it. Especially the last panel with her words going into the ear. Fantastic use of a speech bubble.

The somewhat previous strip with Dishonored was also a strip where the art was incredibly important. And in that one it might also be the punchline. I totally love it. 10/10

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
This was awesome. I read this while sitting in class and I had to fight down my loud laugh.

V8 Ninja

May 15, 2010
I absolutely LOVE Erin's expression in the fifth panel. It makes the realization so genuine, thus making the joke more hilarious. I think I might have to make that expression my new avatar (if I ever change my avatar).

snekadid

Lord of the Salt
Mar 29, 2012
Loved this comic, the art rocked, the joke was great and I particularly love that kind of subject<Schrodinger specifically though I am known to like the other part :p>

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
He wasn't the only one who slammed his head on his keyboard. Erin is slowly becoming a troll

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
Thats the kind of punchline people lose teeth over.

The relationship between the reader and the journalist, I feel, is simultaneously a very simple and a very complex one... Kinda like Evolution in Pokemon.