One, Two, Lots

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
And yet she still picks up the beer. I'm guessing she's at that "beyond caring" point, though not sure if it's from the booze or general, fatalistic "I don't give a shit anymore"-ness as a result of depression.

TechTim

Apr 15, 2011
cant wait to see his reaction on just how crazy she is (seeing video game characters and throwing video consoles respectively)

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
eventhorizon525 said:
gigastar said:
Bonus points for the Discworld reference in the title.

Curious yet apprehensive of whats happening next strip.
I thought it went 1, 2, *many*, lots....

But yeah, does seem to be a reference.
Well in full it's one, two, three, many...

And if you want to develop past that you have one, two, three, many, many one, many two, many three, many many, many many one, many many two, many many three, many many many, many many many one, many many many two, many many many three, lots.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Daystar Clarion said:
Podi Puss!

[HEADING=1]Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo![/HEADING]

[sub][sub]I still haven't forgiven you Grey...[/sub][/sub]
We should force Grey to retract that comic or something and ensure the greatness that is Podi Puss

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
Otaku World Order said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
StormShaun said:
I got a really bad feeling about the next strip.
But still I wonder what will happen. :D

And wait, did she start drinking it already when she was listing why it looks suspicious. Or is it me?
She already had a drink. Her's was empty, but whatever, lol.

OT: $1000 says they get together and/or go their separate ways shortly after, both a grown person from the other's company.
And I'm betting that Kratos tell her to rip his arms off and beat him to death with them. Which would be very entertaining.
Well you know, he 'did' steal his chair.

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
canadamus_prime said:
Is it my imagination or are the number of empty glasses on Erin's side of the table increasing between panels?
Nope, you're just hallucinating.

Or a hallucination!

Rinshan Kaihou

Dec 3, 2009
Grey Day for Elcia said:
Otaku World Order said:
Grey Day for Elcia said:
StormShaun said:
I got a really bad feeling about the next strip.
But still I wonder what will happen. :D

And wait, did she start drinking it already when she was listing why it looks suspicious. Or is it me?
She already had a drink. Her's was empty, but whatever, lol.

OT: $1000 says they get together and/or go their separate ways shortly after, both a grown person from the other's company.
And I'm betting that Kratos tell her to rip his arms off and beat him to death with them. Which would be very entertaining.
Someone been playing a little too much God of War, hmm? :p

Qitz said:
Free candy?

BACK OFF ***** THAT CANDYS MINE!

Drunk Erin is feisty as shit isn't she?
Something oddly endearing about cute girls with smart-ass attitudes, lol.
Also known at tsundere~

<3

Enrathi

Aug 10, 2009
eventhorizon525 said:
gigastar said:
Bonus points for the Discworld reference in the title.

Curious yet apprehensive of whats happening next strip.
I thought it went 1, 2, *many*, lots....

But yeah, does seem to be a reference.
Actually, it's a reference to Gully Dwarves in Dragonlance, specifically Bupu. She was considered smart, as she could count to lots. All the other Gully Dwarves counted 1, 2 (2 meaning anything higher than 1) while Bupu counted 1, 2, lots (so 2 was actually 2, but lots could be anything).

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
...I have a really bad feeling about this, I can't explain why but I feel like a timebomb is about to go off.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
I like how she says what she finds suspicious , maybe even predict that he might offer her candy in his truck , and THEN drinks the beer .

BarGamer

Jul 4, 2009
If Erin doesn't absolutely WRECK this possible-rapist's face, limbs, and car, I won't be responsible for my reaction.

darknight910

Apr 15, 2008
So what's Paul from the webcomic "F@NB0Y$" doing here... and why isn't he smoking? And why is he being so nice!?

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
I knew it. I fucking knew she wasn't blushing over that guy in the last strip, she was just trying to get him to fuck off.

Captcha: Good work.
Yes I did do good work in realising she wasn't crushing on that guy. Fuck me I couldn't get any more smug right now
Okay I'll stop now... sorry... *sniggers*

Taunta

Dec 17, 2010
Guy: -Sobbing-

Erin: Why are you crying?

Guy: I'm crying because I have two beers, and I only need one!