One, Two, Lots

cricket chirps

Apr 15, 2009
Krion_Vark said:
cricket chirps said:
$1000 bucks says he turns out to be another figment of her imagination becuase that is what she wants right now after seeing her friends and being jealous- notice he looks suspiciously like Link from behind?
And may I introduce you to my friend Hipster Link?
So i can see him as a figment of her imagination
Lol so you get my point.

OT: looks more like nathan drake fused with Link to me xD

Falsename

Oct 28, 2010
Look...
These comics were only kinda funny from the beginning. And now that they're in this 'area' they're just repulsive.

Just thinking back on some of the things done like the uncharacteristic nature of already developed characters. That really weird 'retake ME' episode and when the two female characters are fighting in their underwear.

I'm sorry but this comic is now officially lost on me. It's no longer fun nor funny to read and afterwards it leave me with a bitter taste in my mouth.

This is just my opinion I know loyal fans will probably yell at me for making such a statement. But it's just the way I feel. I hope the artists fixes these problems, but I won't be looking out for new episodes anymore.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
StormShaun said:
I got a really bad feeling about the next strip.
But still I wonder what will happen. :D

And wait, did she start drinking it already when she was listing why it looks suspicious. Or is it me?
I just assumed it was part of her current state of mind.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Falsename said:
Just thinking back on some of the things done like the uncharacteristic nature of already developed characters. That really weird 'retake ME' episode and when the two female characters are fighting in their underwear.
I don't think the latter incident was really out of character. Erin's done some really eccentric or awkward or sometime outright crazy things before, so I had no trouble accepting this as within character bounds.

Mass Effect: The movement was pretty dickish. The followup comic was pretty funny, though.

You're probably expecting a fanboy attack, but I'm not really here to attack you or defend Grey and Corey. I like their work, yes, and Grey's been pretty awesome on the forums, but they're grownups and can handle criticism (I think/hope). Instead, I'm just commenting on my perspective of the events in the comic. I dont'think I can definitively say I'm right, but I wouldn't say it if I didn't feel it was true.

beefpelican

Apr 15, 2009
Why would anyone bother hitting on a stranger that just insulted them for talking? It isn't like she's the only person in the bar.

TheRealGoochman

Apr 7, 2010
I loved the whole, rapist list that she rattled off.

I like where this is going (but just in case it is meant to turn into an actual comic romance plot......I hope it doesn't.......I hate when webcomics do that)

PS
we can't forget about imaginary Kratos...........what's he doing during all this?

Plucky

Enthusiast Magician
Jan 16, 2011
Is it me, or did Erin's dress change between strips?

The page before had what looks like to be some sort of Ladybug patterned dress, but now it's some sort of dark red slightly spotted thing. :eek:

jedizero

Feb 26, 2009
The hell happened to him? Is this what they mean by 'chiseled jaw'? As in I could use his jaw as a chisel? Seriously, he should be arrested for wielding a sharp and deadly weapon. I bet he goes through a dozen pillows every time he sleeps because he keeps cutting them open. His mother probably had to wear kevlar just to hug him. He never has to look for a can opener because he can just cut it open with his face. When he went to school he didn't doodle on his desk, he carved his name in it with his chin. You'd cut your hand if you tried to punch him in the jaw.

He has a very pointy jaw, is what I'm trying to get across.