Opinions you have that most people don't agree with.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
That the Wii-U is an amazing creation that will change gaming for the better, and that the name isn't entirely stupid.

Griffolion

Elite Member
Aug 18, 2009
Anyone who buy's an Apple product on the premise of their prettyness, the 'it just works' marketing or because their products have cool names don't deserve the time of day to me.

On topic for gaming: I think Terraria is better than Minecraft, despite Minecraft coming first and all accompanying fanboy "TERRARIA IS A SHAMEFUL COPY" comments.

Krantos said:
God exists. Jesus was the son/offspring/part or God. The Bible is almost completely wrong.

Beat that.

Christians and Atheists hate me.
I'm a Christian (though I can't stand that term), I try my best to live up to the message of unconditional love He gave. I think the Bible has a very core underlying truth and reality to it, the words themselves are simply human created commentary from an incredibly different cultural context to ours now.

PS - I totally love you (Agape).

lwm3398 said:
Arisato-kun said:
Krantos said:
God exists. Jesus was the son/offspring/part or God. The Bible is almost completely wrong.

Beat that.

Christians and Atheists hate me.
I agree with you dude.

What if I said I agree, but also think that evolution was something orchestrated by or at least started and guided by God?
I too am in full agreement.

Whoatemysupper

Aug 20, 2010
WoW isn't addicting (quit cause' I got bored), Communism is a valid form of government, and I'm gonna get alot of hate for this but I have to say it: 9/11 has nothing on what the US did to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I'm not saying the terrorists were right to do it at all but think about US.

brunt32

Aug 24, 2008
BigEvilTurtle said:
Every water level ever is the worst level in every game ever.

EVERY. ONE. EVER.
NO ONE and I mean NO ONE disagrees with you on that comment sir.