Optimus Gets Mad in New Transformers Trailer

Reed Spacer

That guy with the thing.
Jan 11, 2011
I guess you could say Optimus exploded with anger.

(Because it's a Michael Bay movie, geddit?)

tamerman

Jul 17, 2009
Sooo... is this going to be a movie about giant transforming robots fighting one another, or "nineteen-year-old watshisface struggles against an unfair boss and job while he attempts to propose to his girlfreind"?

I honestly cant tell.

themerrygambit

Mar 1, 2010
Asuka Soryu said:
themerrygambit said:
I'm sorry but that Blonde haired model has absolutely no place in this movie. This girl just can't compare to Megan Fox... Stupid Bay when will you learn your magnificent ego just makes you a Bag of douche.

Looks cool otherwise.
Megan Fox had no place in these movies. She was a waste of space character tossed in so they could have some crappy romance to draw more women into watching this.

Heh... I really don't think it had anything to do with drawing women into the movie Theatre. And if you think that the new girl is anything more than Eye Candy for the male demographic then you'll be sadly disappointed. This one just has less acting experience than the one before. At least Megan Fox had attitude. From the trailers she simply looks like a helpless model.

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
I really have been slacking in the movie going department which stinks because the more movies I go too the more I can apply for movie surveys(which I like doing) anyways, this looks pretty fun. Lots of action. and Um. more action. What more could you ask for? What is with people and hating humans? The humans have always been an integral part of transformer stories with the exception of beast machine and that one movie. Personally people are really too much when it comes to nostalgia.

awsome117

Jan 27, 2009
I personally, will be seeing this movie. I loved the first one, the second was a meh, but still enjoyable.

I also love Transformers as the cartoon, toys, and WfC. I am a big fan of the lore.

This does look interesting to me at least. But one big concern I have with it is (judging from the Movie's canon anyway) that I thought that cybertron was destroyed and most of the transformers were killed. So I am kinda wondering how such a gigantic fleet (of only Decepticons for some reason) came from basically no where (and I highly doubt they were all on the moon).

Hopefully it gets explained.