Out of Context Quotes

blockhead77

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2020
I find that I come across some amusing out of context quotes every now and then, I figured it would be fun to start a thread for them. Of course you can never truly have no context, but calling it quotes doesn't have the same ring to it.

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
Fine I'll humour you, with a really old quote of mine from the old version of the site of a thread I happen to have bookmarked in my old profile.
It sounds like being in love♥ would be a lot of fun, specially human/werewolf love♥, however I've never done something like this before so I don't know if I should, but I guess I can try, if I'm bad at it you can always kill me.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
"When you do not recognize the wrongs of the past, the future takes its revenge"
"I've come to understand that the truth isn't really what's important...what really matters is what people agree is the truth"

Reactions: gorfias

CaitSeith

Formely Gone Gonzo
Legacy
Jun 30, 2014
Am I...really a gentleman?
Do I have class? Am I honest? Am I faithful?
Why am I even hesitating!? Of course I'm a gentleman!
A regular person wouldn't last five minutes resisting this urge to poop, but a gentleman most certainly would!

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
"I mean I don't have anything against the gays, I just don't want them anywhere near my grandchildren."

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
"Now that's one washboard I'd love to press my delicates on".

Reactions: Silvanus

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
"Now that's one washboard I'd love to press my delicates on".
Was it a woman who said that? I could see that texture being enjoyable. Assuming they weren't referring to someone's abs and were actually talking about a washboard

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Was it a woman who said that? I could see that texture being enjoyable. Assuming they weren't referring to someone's abs and were actually talking about a washboard
It was a woman, but they were neither speaking about abs nor about an actual washboard.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
"If you're going to cheat me, at least learn how to do it properly."